Dell 2209WA $201 w/ free ship @ Dell

Taken from Slickdeals:

Dell SB has Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22" Widescreen LCD monitor for $280 - 20% off coupon 6MN1R42XCHN0F6 - 10% off coupon TJJSS8$J2MNJ0P = $201 with free shipping. Thanks DrSlick and ShadowGuard

Note, this LCD employs a high quality e-IPS LCD panel, which provides superior color reproduction and excellent viewing angles. Item ships in 3-5 weeks or sooner

Specs

* Panel Type: e-IPS
* Resolution 1680 x 1050
* Response time: 5ms
* Viewing Angles: 178°H/178°V
* Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1 (Typical)
* Height adjustable stand with pivot, swivel and tilt
* Inputs:
o DVI-D with HDCP
o VGA
o Integrated 4-port USB hub
* 3-Year Warranty

Final price after both coupons comes to $200.88. You may have to pay tax depending on where you live.

This is a sweet deal on the best monitor out there for the money right now. I bought 2 and am switching from a westy 37inch to 2 dells.

It needs to ship sooner. I order one last night. How long does it usually take Dell to processed, charge, and then ship out items?

I just bit and am looking at a estimated delivery date of 8/10/09

This is pretty ridiculous, we'll see how things pan out

I just bit and am looking at a estimated delivery date of 8/10/09

This is pretty ridiculous, we'll see how things pan out

Don't pay much attention to that estimate. I ordered mine back on May 2nd and Dell's estimate was June 10th, yet they were delivered on May 6th.

30 pixels short of 1080 is a little annoying but i understand. good display otherwise.
i'm tempted to replace my 2007WFP with it, i just was hoping to hold out for a better display and a higher resolution. i just dont see anything on the horizon, aside from a massive price drop on the 3007WFP-HC, and that hasn't happened in months. :(
It's currently over $900 for the 3007, even with the coupons. Blah. $750 and I'd start to be interested.

Don't pay much attention to that estimate. I ordered mine back on May 2nd and Dell's estimate was June 10th, yet they were delivered on May 6th.

Sounds good, I'll cross my fingers and update when it hits the door. :D

Has anyone who purchased this on sale received a shipment confirmation yet? I purchased a pair on sale before this was posted here and they haven't shipped them yet. The estimated date is 8-10. They sure as hell took my money though. Now they get to hold onto my $400 for a month while I wait...

Tell me about it. By the time it actually ships, there's a possibility a better deaL will come aLong.

Tell me about it. By the time it actually ships, there's a possibility a better deaL will come aLong.

No kidding. Got in on this but now I'm thinking about canceling and getting in on the Dell 2408WFP deal ($395 w/ coupon & F/S). Two of these @ 1680 X 1050 or one 2408WFP @ 1920 X 1200? Works out to about the same price.

F'n a. Dell finally shipped mine out. Schedule delivery date is 7.16.09

Back