Dell 2405, $780 Shipped After Coupon - Tomorrow Morning!!

Ducklake

n00b
October 11, 2005
Dell 24" LCD for only $780 Shipped after coupon :D

Breaking news. Dell will have their LOWEST PRICE EVER on the Dell 2405 24" Widescreen LCD.

Apply coupon code D8Q403R9G4FJ32 35% off at checkout.
Expires 10/13 @ 5:59am CDT or 4000 uses.

Tried it. Comes up as "Dell Home Customers save 30% off Dell 1905 FP" for me ?

Got in on it too. That was the price break I've been waiting for.That is a damn good deal for a 24 widescreen.

:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: .... CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
i just paid 960 for one shiped AND UPS HAS LOST IT

Ludic said:
I'm tempted to buy one, but I can't pull the trigger.

ditto, if people said the 2405 performed extremely well in games then I would not hesitate.. but ehh kinda hard to commit to $800 worth of a so-so gaming monitor

I told my friend about this and he got one for $854 with shipping and tax here in CA...
I passed up because I only hae $240 saved up for this.

one question though...can the Picture-By-Picture be used with any combination of sources?

got mine for $746 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Techx said:
ditto, if people said the 2405 performed extremely well in games then I would not hesitate.. but ehh kinda hard to commit to $800 worth of a so-so gaming monitor

That (I play BF2), and the fact that I have to pay Tax on it in NY.

kuyaglen said:
I told my friend about this and he got one for $854 with shipping and tax here in CA...
I passed up because I only hae $240 saved up for this.

one question though...can the Picture-By-Picture be used with any combination of sources?
If it is anything like the 2005 I have, you can use the PIP for DVI w/S-Video or Composite ... or you can use VGA w/S-Video or Composite, but you CAN NOT use it for DVI with VGA in PIP.

I've got 2 Ultrasharp 2005's and I have everyone of my connections in use. You should see my wiring diagram! (One day, I'll put it on paper and post it). I have PC1 in dual config using the VGA's, PC2 in dual config using the DVI's ... VCR to composite1, PS2 to S-video1, Video editing device on S-video2, Camcorder on Composite2, and even after all that, I tend to swap out DVI1 with my OTA HDTV tuner's HDMI to DVI1!

...boys and their toys... :D :cool:

... One note of safety though, my house is almost 40 years old, w/ aluminum wiring... so I never run all the above at once. Usually only 2-3 items are running at any given time. Be very weary of what you have on your circuits kids of all ages. Especially old homes.

Techx said:

So So????Man I play CS:S and WoW, and Battlefield 2,,,all at 1920x1200 resolution FULL everything, and it hits well over 100FPS,,,,GORGEOuSS monitor, crystal clear and VERY vivid! Blows the Apple Monitor away in real life.

Crap! Looks like I just missed out. I had the money but looks like the code is no longer good. It says "We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has previously been redeemed." This really sucks.

Rockinfella2k said:
So So????Man I play CS:S and WoW, and Battlefield 2,,,all at 1920x1200 resolution FULL everything, and it hits well over 100FPS,,,,GORGEOuSS monitor, crystal clear and VERY vivid! Blows the Apple Monitor away in real life.
I Agree, i haven't had any problems with games!!
I'm playing HL2, Far Cry, BF2, Doom 3, GTA San Andreas, Fear Demo, COD2 Demo, it's Awesome!!! :D

Is the coupon working for anyone now? I can't believe it would have hit 4000 uses already, can it?

well looks another another deal I missed out on and I was actually just about to checkout until I saw that the coupon didn't work

Yonkers said:
Is the coupon working for anyone now? I can't believe it would have hit 4000 uses already, can it?

Well I called them up and they were able to honor the coupon. No guarantees but call
1-800-915-3355 and ask for Robert ext. 7244875. Have the coupon handy.
It was $779. I live in Texas so I got hit with the tax and it ended up being $850 shipped.

Yonkers said:
Well I called them up and they were able to honor the coupon. No guarantees but call
1-800-915-3355 and ask for Robert ext. 7244875. Have the coupon handy.
It was $779. I live in Texas so I got hit with the tax and it ended up being $850 shipped.

Correct the coupon expired.

I wouldn't sweat it, Dell has deals like this all the time, they love it because it's a huge surge in sales and they only lose a small % off their profit margin..

Techx said:
I wouldn't sweat it, Dell has deals like this all the time, they love it because it's a huge surge in sales and they only lose a small % off their profit margin..

Yep, keep watching the deals. They'll likely do this again before the end of the month. And watch for huge discounts on everything else. (Dell's end of quarter is end of October, and possibly end of fiscal year??)

Ya know I bought mine like two weeks ago for 920. I tried to get Dell to do a priceguarantee. But was told that since it is a promotional thing they couldnt help me out. I said well what is stopping mr from just returning what I have and buy me a new one. They said nothing but brought up the point that I would have to pay shipping. That would easily be 50 bux or so.

So she gave me an in store coupon. Its enought to buy a game or sometthing. Oh well I got it and love it. I am even playing old games again just to see them on this thing It is really amazing.

Back