Dell 2407WFP-HC should be rolling out soon.

PVA, it will just have a higher gamut and better backlighting. I wish they would have given it the 2707 look. I really dig that thing.

why do u say that. i would rate it if it was a LED and/or and ISP panel. but without either of these, and for non-editing use i don't see the that is' really much of a step up over the current model

PVA, it will just have a higher gamut and better backlighting. I wish they would have given it the 2707 look. I really dig that thing.

How do you know it will be PVA? Do you have an online source you can link to for us?

Thanks,

Mofongo

P.S. The only manufacturer that I can find that lists a 24" non-TN panel with 92% gamut is AUO. It is an AMVA panel. But manufacturers' product literature rarely lists every panel that they make, so it is possible that Samsung Semicondictor could be putting out a 92% S-PVA and not admitting it.

why do u say that. i would rate it if it was a LED and/or and ISP panel. but without either of these, and for non-editing use i don't see the that is' really much of a step up over the current model

This is silly talk.....a 24 inch 8bit panel using the GPU to do the scaling=HQ images.

Back