Dell 2408WFP

Mr. Clark

n00b
Looks like it is available to purchase through Dell Small Business.
I just let my wife know she can order my birthday present now ;)

I just returned by 2407WFP-HC monitor and purchased a 2408WFP. I can' wait til it gets here!

I wonder how much the 3000:1 vs 1000:1 contrast ratio will seem. Anyone have prior experience?

Not out in Canada yet, which I'm afraid to even see happen. If its $699US, I can see it being $799CAD.

$700 is not soo bad, infact thats right near where the 2407wfp-HC was. Can't wait to see if dell fixed everyones gripes, or just went down further the HC path of to hell with gaming like they did with the 3008WFP.

$700 is too expensive for my wallet. I wonder if they will have it on sale or have a coupon released sometime in the future.

I asked the tech guys at Dell and they said it was an S-IPS monitor.

When I was thinking about buying a Dell monitor a couple years ago, I remember they seemed to go on sale frequently. Is that still true?

A guy on ebay is selling 9 of them at $659 with free shipping. I asked him and he said he won't get them until about a week or so.

And Dell tech guys know what they're talking about?

I hope this monitor is good! ive been holding out for a decent monitor with GOOD hdmi at 1080p . Guess we'll have to wait till the reviews comeout.

I just ordered one. I'm expecting a S-PVA and I have high hopes that it corrects the ghosting and/or banding problems of previous 24" LCDs from Dell. If not, it will be sent back. I can't wait :D.

variant, you can get a 10% off coupon off eBay for around $5 bucks. Thats what I did and I ended up paying $733 with tax + the 5 year advance exchange upgrade. Not bad!

I didn't have any issues with my previous 2407WFP-HC. I did notice some of the green ghosting, but adjusting the RGB values of the display fixed that completely. Didn't notice any other kinds of "ghosting," even while gaming (Halo 3 and COD4).

Back