Dell 27" G-Sync 144Hz s2716dg TN $410 at Dell.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, paid $530 for mine a few weeks ago. Love the monitor though!

Just bought it. Thank you. That will be a great fit to my 34 ultrawide curved one. This will be my gaming one and while the other is my main monitor. :)

I bought this monitor a few weeks back at 425 and have zero regrets. This thing is a beast!!!

The code "EXCLUSIVE10" is only good for PCs.

Receive an additional 10% off select PC's

Dell Coupon Offer: Offer valid 2/1/2017 6:00am - 5/1/2017 6:00am CST or 100,000 redemptions, whichever comes first. Coupon is good with select other offers, but not with other coupons. Coupon is valid on select order codes. Offer does not apply to, and is not available with, systems or items purchased through refurbished items or spare parts. Purchase limit of 1 item per order. Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions. Dell reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.

Expires 5/1/2017

Id 735582

I bought this monitor a few weeks back at 425 and have zero regrets. This thing is a beast!!!

Beast for gaming but mine sucks for text. I have tuned it as best I could. Better but there is still ghosting when I scroll through a page or document. That doesn't happen on my other monitors.

Yep, but even at the non 10% off price, it was a steal. :)

Not really a "steal" at $450...but still a good deal none-the-less.
Beast for gaming but mine sucks for text. I have tuned it as best I could. Better but there is still ghosting when I scroll through a page or document. That doesn't happen on my other monitors.

Turn off fast pixel or whatever it's called. I have this monitor and never had issues with this monitor or any ghosting after I turned this feature off.

Not really a "steal" at $450...but still a good deal none-the-less.

Turn off fast pixel or whatever it's called. I have this monitor and never had issues with this monitor or any ghosting after I turned this feature off.
What does that feature do?

The price has risen to $479. The deal is getting pretty cold. I had an email from Dell 2 days ago saying the price was $569.

The price has dropped.

I am thinking of dropping $800 on a monitor. Not impressed with the like-IPS panels out there. Waiting to see what the High Dynamic Range 4k 144Hz G-Sync monitors will respond to the market and perform for games and overall applications.

https://developer.nvidia.com/high-dynamic-range-4k-144hz-g-sync-monitors-announced-ces-17

I have the 1440P 24" version which I think is superior I boxed up my 27" Swift

Definitely going to get one of these once they come on sale for $400 or less again.

Went to check one out at the local BB and they didn't even have it plugged into an nvidia card, so I couldn't really check out g-sync.

Oh, also they had it running @ 60hz..... So that was pretty annoying. No mouse either, so I had to use the keyboard to open up the menus and change it to the 144hz setting to truly see what it looks like.

Once I did that, I thought it looked great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back