Dell Coupons for 15% and 10% flat panel monitors, accesories, digital cameras, etc...

Lastviper

n00b
Hey, I just got these coupons from Dell thought some people might like to use them.

The first one is 15% off Notebook and Destop acccesories, power, Flat-panel monitors, networking, Dell Memory, Select AXIM X51 models, and select printers. The Code to enter for this one is MH43OQWJ37CBFN

The second one is 10% off select Dell TVs', Select printers, Select Software and Select Digital Cameras. The code for this one is LOZPMQXZQBP7S?

I hope these can help some people!!

We're sorry, we are unable to process your coupon at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I was just checking to see if the 15% off worked with the 3007. Either it doesnt, someone has already used it, or Dell is having some problems..

If you use one of these coupons, please post so others know.

I haven't used them, hadn't planned on it, that is why I posted them up. Sorry it doesn't work on the 3007 FPW. I know it works on the 2005 FPW, I think it also works for the 2405 FPW. Hope this helps.

Probably a single use or time limited coupon. Thanks for trying to share, though.

Lastviper said:
I haven't used them, hadn't planned on it, that is why I posted them up. Sorry it doesn't work on the 3007 FPW. I know it works on the 2005 FPW, I think it also works for the 2405 FPW. Hope this helps.

I didnt mean you specifically. I just ment if someone reads the post then uses one of the coupons, its common courtesy to let people know that it is no longer availible.

If anyone is still interested, you can try this code MH430QWJ37CBFN. The only difference is the charcter after MH43 is the number Zero (0) instead of the letter O, I thought it was a letter, but it could have been a number. Sorry if I got it wrong.

The new code you posted didn't work in dell home, but worked in small business. Unfortunately, it took of the discount that deal is already doing for monitors to apply the coupon, which then made the monitor (2005fpw) cost more. Doh!

yup, the new one works, just not with the 3007 any other monitor for that matter .....

sniff, sniff, stackable coupons, i fondly remember how I didn't have the money to utilize you and now that I do, you're like my x-wife, no where to be found :(

Raines8416 said:
yup, the new one works, just not with the 3007 any other monitor for that matter .....
Yeah. The 2001FP I bought is 20% off without the cupon, and only 15% off with it. Thanks for trying to help us, tho.

Back