Dell Deals!?! please help a desperate nana

bananaman

n00b
Hi,

I am looing at te 2405FPW and in the UK it is about £850. I have seen some of you lucky lucky guys getting these for about the same in US$ talking about deals with X or Y.

MY question is how are you guys getting such cheap prices, and can i get involved?

Either, how do i get these magical 25% off coupons i hear so much about, or how do i get these poeple that will do amazing deals - can can i dothem in the UK???

please help as i would love to have this monitor so much but £850 is just too much for me as i am moving house and needto get a flatscreen due to space constraints and my 19" Mitsubishi 930SB is just too big!

thanks in advance

nana

I'm in the same boat. I'm after a 2001fp and the current price in the UK is £551, which is $1030. When I hear of people getting them for under $500..... well you can imagine how frustrating it is.

Has anyone got any advice? Maybe an entreprenurial person could buy some from Dell in the US and ship them over using UPS or similar. I'm sure there could be some profit in it. :)

i just hate dell all togather :D id rather stay away from a company who makes crappy pcs and other hardwear including monitors in relitivly the same factory :p plus their tech support is based in india, and ofcorse if you open the case to say, change the vid card or add more ram it voids all the warrenties on the computer lol. dell = hell :D

Only offer in the Uk at the moment is, You can buy one get second half price of the same monitor. So find a friend buy two and get them for £600 each.

XeRo_Dark said:
i just hate dell all togather :D id rather stay away from a company who makes crappy pcs and other hardwear including monitors in relitivly the same factory :p plus their tech support is based in india, and ofcorse if you open the case to say, change the vid card or add more ram it voids all the warrenties on the computer lol. dell = hell :D
You might want to be a little better informed before you post crap like that. Not sure how it helps the original poster either.

nana... I haven't seen any UK-based deals sites but I'm sure there are some out there. Google for something like "hot deals UK" or "tech bargains UK" etc. But all of the deals we get in on are directly from Dell.

Back