Dell: Is it just me?

cold solder

Weaksauce
Is it just me or does Dell seem to be more interested lately in selling cameras and printers than PCs and Peripherals? The last few weeks they put out coupons and discounts on a hundred different cameras and printers but hardly any for anything else! It's really starting to tick me off.

Dell probably just have an overstock on those items and they are just tryig to get rid of them, I am guessing at this.

You'd think that. I did too, but a couple of weeks ago when they said they were having shipping delays after hurricane Katrina someone said there wouldn't be any delays on shipping cameras because Dell doesn't stock them! They have some arrangement with another company in Chicago (I think) that actually has the cameras. Still it could be the same as if they had them themselves business-wise.

computers get you in the door. they make the money on the small stuff. maybe. or other way around.

Like walmart. Cheap crap on sale in aisle gets you to go down side aisle to look at same product but different brands... the things you find on the shelf is what makes the money not the thing on sale.

be patient until the end of the quarter and you will see some nice deals guaranteed. ;)

The above is correct about Dell not actually stocking the cameras, etc themselves. When I purchased my digital camera from Dell it came from a third party all together.

Back