Dell Offers Out Of Warranty Sex Chat

1-800-497-2661 --> sex line
1-800-288-4410 --> OWR line

dell rep says he transposed 2 numbers. Only 4 numbers he got right are the first 4 (1-800) after there there are no numbers even close to being the same. Me thinks that somebody has a sexline number memorized and types it without giving it a second thought when they start with 1-800. I know people that do stuff like that, start to type one number and are so use to dialing another one with that prefix that they dial the wrong number.

LOL

hey at least you know it wasnt a robot

Those numbers aren't anything alike haha I am guessing he had two websites open and copied the wrong one.

1-800-497-2661 --> sex line
1-800-288-4410 --> OWR line

dell rep says he transposed 2 numbers. Only 4 numbers he got right are the first 4 (1-800) after there there are no numbers even close to being the same. Me thinks that somebody has a sexline number memorized and types it without giving it a second thought when they start with 1-800. I know people that do stuff like that, start to type one number and are so use to dialing another one with that prefix that they dial the wrong number.

1-866-497-2661 = Dell On Call

Probably the number above the one he wanted on his phone list.

Transposed two numbers... yeah right. Looks more like Benjamin either had his after work activities on his mind, or was out to surprise his customer with a little joke of his own. ;)

I used to work as a warehouse assistant at a local store that just opened. The manager knew I was pretty good with computers (A+ cert) and was having problems with the DSL that allowed sales people to help customers. I was on the phone with a AT&T rep for about a half hour as he was giving the basic instructions. That didn't help so he gave out an number that went to the actual tech support. Very similar situation except this was in a crowded store. Apparently it was some foot fetish site with a voice talking about sucking toes and whatnot. I yelled out "What the f***k" while people were being checked out. I'm not sure if my face turned red with rage or embarrassment.

could of at least blurred out the dell rep's name in the image. sure the poor guy's gonna get in trouble.

I used to work at a place that had a "one off" phone # that was a dirty dirty phone line instead of ending in 7888 it was 7788, easy mistake to make if you are copying a number down.

People were usually pretty understanding about it though.

Yep, someone's getting fired...

Course it could have been an honest mistake of 1-800 =/= 1-866.

Transposed two numbers... yeah right. Looks more like Benjamin either had his after work activities on his mind, or was out to surprise his customer with a little joke of his own. ;)

He did transpose two numbers. Notice 1-866-497-2661 versus 1-800-497-2661.

IQ check, isle 3!

I don't think I would really care for hearing outsourced phone sex. Hearing an India female talking about rubbing cow urine all over her body is not my thing...

Dell does know about this, a lot of employees at Dell know about this:

1-800-497-2661 sex line
1-866-497-2661 Dell Sales Team

1-800-288-4410 OWR lin

This is years old information.

I used to work at a place that had a "one off" phone # that was a dirty dirty phone line instead of ending in 7888 it was 7788, easy mistake to make if you are copying a number down.

People were usually pretty understanding about it though.

What about all the dissapointed people who called your place?;)

i'd rather have the sex line over dell home service.. i mean hell, having to call that while at work would certainly brighten my day

If you transpose two numbers in the Shaw tech support line in Vancouver you get a sex chat line, or a date line. One of the two

What about all the dissapointed people who called your place?;)

Actually that is a good point. Same with the dell one.

Imagine the surprise the half naked men stoking their cocks while dialing the number get when they realize they have the wrong number.

awww its not real??? damnit... *crys* and for a second i thought dell kicked ass... nvm back to hating them now :(

I expected more hardware related innuendo in this thread by now.

:(

Well they f***ed you over in the first place in getting you to buy their systems, so they are only continuing to f*** you over when out of warranty.

That was funny, but not so much that the guy needed to get fired. Should've blurred his name.

Woot. I Submitted this pic, happened at work yesterday. Totally had the speakerphone on when I called that number.

Wasn't there something similar with Apple's support number? I think it was 1-800-SOS-APPL and if you dialed S0S-Appl instead, you got a phone sex line.

lmao. nice!! hahaha. I could see myself doing that by accident. Ironically my name is Ben... :eek:

Back