Dell SE198WFP 19" Widescreen LCD - $99

HaMMerHeD

[H]F Junkie
Today only, the Dell SE198WFP 19-inch Wide-screen Flat Panel LCD Monitor is $99.

It has one DVI port and one VGA port...pretty standard.

Click here.

perfect for bedroom tv's coupled with an xbox or htpc.... i wonder if you can even get a ntsc ota tuner to hook right up to this... a $150 lcd tv....

Wow awesome deal indeed.. but I don't need one since I already have a 23" hp LCD that I got 4 years ago :D :eek:

perfect for bedroom tv's coupled with an xbox or htpc.... i wonder if you can even get a ntsc ota tuner to hook right up to this... a $150 lcd tv....

I'm not sure about $50, but you can find a digital tuner box with hdmi out for under $100 easy. I got one for my parent for ~120$ with a built in dvd recorder and it has hdmi with component audio option. So you can use the component audio out and the hdmi as video out.

Good deal. Picked up one for my dad, he's been needing a LCD.

EDIT: Actually it was $92 through a different section of the site as posted by slickdeals.

$116 for CA...lame.
I know. :( They doubled the "recycling fee" (read: tax) on 1/1/09 for most popular size computer LCDs. Bigger TVs got hit even worse: from $10 to $25. The EPP site seems to have it for $92 after discount when you add it to the cart.

I was thinking of having my sister order it since she's in a different state and just get it the next time one of us visits the other.

First two words in the first post:

Today only

p.s. I am currently kicking myself for not getting this as a backup/build monitor. Saw the post at the beginning of the day. Was going to wait to do it at home. Basic-Adult-Male-Memory-Fault.

Back