Dell: Seagate 200GB SATA for $106 [No Rebates]

GodsMadClown

2[H]4U
Go to Dell Small Business.
http://www.dell.com/us/en/bsd/default.htm

Seagate Barracuda 200GB Serial ATA 7200 rpm 8MB cache hard drive, model no. ST3200822AS, for $106.36. (Search for "ST3200822AS" to find it.)

Shipping starts around $6 and sales tax is added where applicable. Offer ends September 29.

[cribbed from dealnews.com]

Came to $123.07 w/ 2day shipping to northern Ohio (it was only $3.50 more...). Pretty good.

sweet! i was looking at one of these drives (over @ newegg) but this looks like a better price. i'll probably try to get one tonight. thanks!

edit: just making sure, but do you need to actually have a small business (and SB credit card) to get the SB prices? and can government employees get a discount on top of this price?

I was lucky and got in on the maxtor 250 gig deals, but they are loud as hell. This one looks pretty sweet

rogue_jedi said:
just making sure, but do you need to actually have a small business (and SB credit card) to get the SB prices? and can government employees get a discount on top of this price?

Apparently, the only difference between Dell Home and Dell Small Business is that the latter requires you to fill the "company name" field in your shipping address.

Back