Dell U2711, Thinkpad T420, i7 3820, X79-UD3 and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
First things first. I work with people in the order I receive PMs in, dibs mean nothing. I ship to the ConUS so if that doesn't apply to you but you absolutely must have one of my items PM me and we will discuss it. I accept Paypal primarily but if you must I can also take Amazon Payments.

Heat 111-0-0
eBay

**If you don't like my price or you have something in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER! The worst I can do is turn you down**

WTB/WTTF:

Dungeon Defenders Steam Codes! Preferably with DLC
Fractal Define XL NOT R2
Sennheiser HD800
JVC DX1000
HiFiMAN HE-500
Benchmark DAC1 or DAC1 USB

For Sale/Trade: **Pics will be up later, ask for anything specific you want to see!**

Lenovo T420 14" Laptop - $600 shipped with 250gb HDD, $750 shipped with 256gb SSD.

I bought this used earlier this year and have been incredibly happy with it since then. Battery life and performance are both pretty stellar but now I want a bit more juice for gaming so I bought a Y580 on sale to replace it. Unit is in great condition, no glossing on keys or touchpad and only superficial marks on the lid and this is pretty much fully loaded. Comes with the laptop itself, power brick AND a hard drive caddy to add an additional hard drive where the DVD drive is.

Pics here.

specs:
Core i5 2520m
16gb DDR3 1333
NVS 4200m
1600x900 display
9 cell battery
Fingerprint Scanner
320gb 7mm HDD OR 256gb Low-Profile 7mm Crucial M4
1tb Western Digital Blue

Logitech G19 LCD Keyboard - $90 shipped.

Unit shows wear on the palm rest and rather minor key glossing but the LCD and majority of the keyboard is in perfect shape. Comes with original box and accessories.

MSI Big Bang Xpower X58 motherboard - $115 shipped with most accessories but NO soundcard

This board is fresh from RMA as my original had a problem with the drive controller but I have tested this board to be working and since packed it up. I still have the original box and most of the accessories and they will all ship with it.

Sans Digital TR5M-1 5-bay External RAID box - $90 shipped

Used this for a couple of years side by side with my old TR4M and they work very well. Comes with original box and eSATA PCI-E card.

AMD Quad FX-74 CPU/Mobo/RAM combo - $80 shipped OBO

I bought this from another [H] member here to use for my fileserver, comes with 12 SATA ports, but I didn't do much more than set it up and install Server 2008 before I ended up merging my desktop and server again so this is for sale.

Asus L1N64WS motherboard
Dual FX-74s
4x1gb sticks of DDR2, either 667 or 800

Steam Codes
Darksiders - $5
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC - $5

PC Games, physical copies - $5 shipping for one, $7 for two, etc. We'll work it out before you pay.
- Need for Speed Shift - $7
- Crysis - $5
- Crysis WARHEAD - $5
- Call of Duty: World at War - $5
- Quake 4 - $5
- Dragon Age: Origins - $5
- Bioshock - $5
- The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition - $5

-Sold-
Darksiders 2 - SOLD to H-street
Google Nexus 7 - SOLD via craigslist
Google Nexus 10 - SOLD via craigslist
Little Dot MK III Tube Headphone Amplifier - SOLD to halodude23
Asus Transformer Prime TF201 Mobile Docking Station/Keyboard Amethyst Gray - SOLD via craigslist
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5096 Laptop - SOLD via craigslist
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC - SOLD to RADRaze2KX
Dell U2711 - SOLD via craigslist
Intel Core i7 3820 - SOLD to kham31
Noctua NH-D14 - SOLD to kham31
Gigabyte X79-UD3 Motherboard - SOLD to Hardass

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry, problem with my host so I removed them. Give me a few minutes and they'll be up :D

EDIT: Pics for some of the items are up. Apologies for the quality, I will break out my real camera later for the ones that came out poorly.

Last edited:
Hey, want that L1n64 setup. Can you wait until my next payday? Had an MSI Speedster die on me and this would be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back