Dell UltraSharp 2007FPW = $339.00!?

The 3007wfp is $1,560.60 now too... Dell getting ready to release some new versions or something?

I think doing 26 would be nice, but 22 hmm not much more than 20 but the price / ratio increase doesn't warrant it.

A week ago was about $330 and for me price went up :eek: Still waiting for old 20% off or 'miracle' of 25% off :D

JackTheKnife said:
A week ago was about $330 and for me price went up :eek: Still waiting for old 20% off or 'miracle' of 25% off :D

You might not want to wait too long if you want an IPS panel. Dell has started to slip PVA panels into the mix, just like they did with 2007fp. They have started show up in Asia, just like they did first for the 2007fp. If it repeats as for the 2007fp, you have maybe a week or two left to get an IPS 2007wfp.

$359.00 now. I'm waiting for a price drop as well, because I'll be needing 2 to replace my two 1900FP's

I was able to grab one as of 10:30PM EST!! Woot!

Free shipping too..not too bad..

I guess the 15% off bargain from it ended as of this morning and it is down to 10% off bargain. ahhahaha

JackTheKnife said:
Is there anybody who already got PVA 2007FWP?

I could tell you in a couple of weeks. I am out of town for the next few weeks and could check when i get back and it deliver....

Depends how good you are at persausion and how much time you want to spend dealing with Dell RMA. I think if you are in North America and order today, chances are you will get a S-IPS judging by the 2007fp experience. Soon PVA will take over.

I think the only reason I am going for the 200FPW is the color on it should be better than the 205BW. I was fixed on that for awhile. It is 289.99 @ PC Connection, which is a really great deal. Free shipping.

I was pondering about 225BW for awhile and ended with this. If the 2007FPW was at $379.00 the price originally earlier this week, I would've picked the 225BW instead. I doubt 2" would greatly be a obvious differences....

JackTheKnife said:
:eek: Price went up to full $399! :mad:

dell has got to be smoking crack, $400 for a 2007.. they should be dropping the damn price to $300, i would consider getting one if it dropped to that

Dell dropped the price of the 30" again, $1,444.15. Whats going on? 10% and 20% off E&A coupons are coming up also. They have been used too fast for me to check if they apply to the 30" but it looks like they are. Is it just that time of year that Dell drops these prices or is something about to happen?

I don't know why people are even interested in the 2007 anymore. Both Samsung and BenQ have equivalent monitors for 279 and 289 at the Egg.

Puterguru said:
I don't know why people are even interested in the 2007 anymore. Both Samsung and BenQ have equivalent monitors for 279 and 289 at the Egg.

IPS over TN for me.

Puterguru said:

because those are both TFT panels?

Wierd, it's $399 now, but just yesterday it was $359, and I ordered mine three weeks ago for $373 w/ free shipping.

Just finished with my system upgrade..

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400
Asus P5B
2GB Kingston DDR2
ATI X1800 PCI-E

So far this monitor is absolutely amazing. I haven't started playing game on it yet. Just finish with windows reinstall...

It's back up to $399 and free shipping is gone.

I was waiting for the $20 Paypal coupon, but that never came through, those slimebags. Anyway, I guess I'm stuck playing the waiting game until the price goes back down again.

It's $279 refurb, but with only 90-day warranty. Opinions anyone?

Anyone recommend any alternative widescreens that have VGA, s-video, or component inputs?

Back