DELL Ultrasharp 2709W for $569 shipped ???

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
I already have the Dell 2707WFP, and would like to go Eyefinity with it, was looking at how much the new Dell 27" were going for. Well list price is like $929 :rolleyes: uh no thanks...then their discount has it now at $789, still too high for me.

Well one of the reviewers named Dan D who purchased one August 16th said he got it when it was on sale for $569 shipped :eek::D Now for that price I would buy two. How the hell can I get it for that cheap again ?

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...c=us&l=en&dgc=SS&cid=27530&lid=627063#reviews

first, ask the mods to move this to deal discussion.

Second you need to follow hot deals here or better yet at slickdeals or fatwallet. You can set up alerts for keywords like ultrasharp or 2709W.

Could have been a refurb from dell outlet. Those are really the best deals when they have stock.

There is a refurb for 629.00 on the dell outlet currently. It will be cheaper if you can find some coupons that work with dell outlet.

Dell refurbished have the same limited warranty that a new one comes with. With the Ultrasharp line with this means 3 years limited warranty and Advanced Exchange (You call them on the phone, they try to fix it over the phone if they can not they send you the same item in a box, you then send the defective one back to them in the same box.)

On the subject of Dell UltraSharp™ Monitors if you have to have 1 or more bright sub pixel or 6 or more dark sub pixel

http://support.dell.com/support/top...dsn/document?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&dn=1018431

If there is 1 bright sub pixel or 6 dark sub pixels you get a replacement during those 3 years.

--------------------------------

Thus the only real downside of dell refurbs are they backlight can be slightly used due to the fact they are refurbished. And there may be "observable" but not "considerable" cosmetic blemishes.

first, ask the mods to move this to deal discussion.

Second you need to follow hot deals here or better yet at slickdeals or fatwallet. You can set up alerts for keywords like ultrasharp or 2709W.

See this thread was not a total failure! I did not know you could do that :D

Back