Dell UltraSharp U2412M $269.10 + Free Shipping + Tax.

A15G

Supreme [H]ardness
I was looking around for a cheap quality IPS monitor and this made me pull the trigger. Best price I could find it for, tax kind of killed it but still a good deal in my book.

http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/dell-ultrasharp-u2412m-24-inch-ips-led-backlit-lcd-monitor/32896.aspx

You'll have to click the "Get Deal" button for the promo code to work.

$299.99 - $30 Promo = $269.10 + Free Shipping + Tax.

I am located in Collinsville, OK and my total came up to $285.75 SHIPPED.

This is STRAIGHT from DELL!

own this monitor, bought it a year ago or so for 350 on sale from 400....

excellent monitor, if i wasn't buying a motorcycle i would consider buying another one.

Why not just go to Dell itself and get them. Promo code Q9S1F59BW$B6TD

You get free shipping.

Last edited:
I must be missing something. The price with code is $332.10. There is no instant savings of $60 like the deal site claims.

I must be missing something. The price with code is $332.10. There is no instant savings of $60 like the deal site claims.

Price on Dell.Com has gone back up to $369.99

Why not just go to Dell itself and get them. Promo code Q9S1F59BW$B6TD

You get free shipping.

You have to use the get deal button on the website for the promo to work, i've already tried the promo with buying the monitor itself off dell normally and the promo did not go through.

You still get free shipping using the get deal button. Did you even try the promo without clicking the get deal button? LOL.

Anyway, price is back to $369.99. NewEgg still has her for $289.99 + FS.

I did what avalanche said this morning and it came out to $269.10 or something like that. It jumped back up though LOL.

I did what avalanche said this morning and it came out to $269.10 or something like that. It jumped back up though LOL.

I tried going to dell.com than finding the monitor and adding it into cart then trying promo which didn't work(yesterday). Not sure how you got it to work, or maybe you just forgot that you clicked the get deal button. LOL.

The links are different by the way.

Back