Dells 24" 2407WFP on sale $674 !!

that's a pretty sweet base price.

got mine a few weeks ago shipped for $666.60. :cool:

can any coupons be stacked?

that's a pretty sweet base price.

got mine a few weeks ago shipped for $666.60. :cool:

can any coupons be stacked?

I got mine for $644.86 last week! I was given a 15% off coupon but it didn't stack, so I called and complained and thats what I ended up with.

EDIT: The monitor was 799 then, I'm trying to get the difference refunded now

lol

here in the netherlands that dell costs 1069 euros without shipping... thats twice as much :/

This is borderline base price and plus the taxes kills this . I would wait to get some dell coupons such as in november when ppl could have got it for 588

Well I just picked one up from dell.com. Is it pretty much a quarentee at this point that it will be a last model revision(03?).

Does anyone have trouble gaming on 16ms response??
I for one do...damn it!!

Nice deal on that sweet monitor!:)

I got a pretty good deal (its a long story) short story is dell should pay their employees better (and give them a lesson on how percentages actually work!)

I got a pretty good deal (its a long story) short story is dell should pay their employees better (and give them a lesson on how percentages actually work!)
If you have some free time, I'd like to hear the long version. :D

If you have some free time, I'd like to hear the long version. :D

OK here is what happened. Back in december when the 15% off and free shipping thing was going on I ordered 2 samsung 204b monitors with a 10% coupon from ebay. I wasn't quite sold on widescreen and wanted the at least 1600 x 1200 resolution. The monitors were taking forever to ship and I decided to call and see if I could switch to 1 2407 and 1 2007 and keep the discount that I aplied to the samsungs. This was the day after the 15% promotion ended and was down to 10%. It was early in the morning and I think the csr was a little asleep. He had to ask a manager got it OKed.

This is where he messed up. he said ok one 10% and one 15% makes 25% right? i actually said "no not exactly" and he said "yeah 25%". I wasn't going to argue. Then he confirmed the order and told me the total.

He had applied the 25% discount to the already on sale price of $719. I had a hard time getting them to honor the price. They tried to rewrite the order for the regular price, they "lost" the quote and it was canceled twice before I really pitched a fit and got a manager to push it through. I still got them on the same day I was suppose to get the sammys though!

This may be S-PVA but It's an AMAZING monitor. 450 cd/m brightness, 1000:1 contrast, 1920x1200, it blows away 30" dell (except for viewing angle, and component output, which can be screwy for some people), 2007 wfp, and looks nearly as good as my trinitron crts!

In fact, makes my trinitron crts look blurry as hell.

It still doesn't have full image contrast as a crt, and it doesn't have the value of some 24" monitors, but if you can get it at this price, I say go for it.

It's gonna blind you until you get used to it, but once you do, it's an excellent monitor.

This may be S-PVA but It's an AMAZING monitor. 450 cd/m brightness, 1000:1 contrast, 1920x1200, it blows away 30" dell (except for viewing angle, and component output, which can be screwy for some people), 2007 wfp, and looks nearly as good as my trinitron crts!

In fact, makes my trinitron crts look blurry as hell.

It still doesn't have full image contrast as a crt, and it doesn't have the value of some 24" monitors, but if you can get it at this price, I say go for it.

It's gonna blind you until you get used to it, but once you do, it's an excellent monitor.
true that on the blinding, i had to turn down my brightness and now its perfect. on all white webpages it still hurts my eyes, just have to get use to it.

i got it for christmas from my gf, she got it for like $615 shipped. she stacked coupons.

gaming is the best part of this monitor. i'm having no issues on response time and i came from a 19inch samsung TN 8ms LCD.

if i buy this monitor and the component inputs dont work right and dell comes out with a new model, will they exchange mine for the new one?

Back