Demonoid registration is now open!!!

I have a few invites that I can trade for some other invite (preferably to another torrent site).

Isn't this like the Hyundai of torrent trackers?

I'm talking mid 90's Hyundai not 2007+ Genesis Hyundai.

I'm willing to trade a Demonoid invite if someone gives me a waffles invite :D

will trade an acid lounge invite for another invite that's not demonoid or iptorrent

The site always times out for me and has for the past few even though it's supposedly back up... :(.

I don't have anything to trade, can someone please give me an invite? ;)

edit: will re-edit this when get one. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
I'm bummed that I've never gotten an invite code from Demonoid. I've been on it with a great ratio (2+) for almost a year and have there's never any invite codes available to give out when I log in. I'd love to invite some friends.

I'm bummed that I've never gotten an invite code from Demonoid. I've been on it with a great ratio (2+) for almost a year and have there's never any invite codes available to give out when I log in. I'd love to invite some friends.

There should be a button that will let you generate an invite code.

sign me up for a demonoid invite. i canceled cable the day mininova shut down. doh!

Anyone still have invites to anywhere?

First Thepiratebay, then mininova. Those MPAA and RIAA lawyers can go to hell.

If someone is nice can I get an invite? They must have lost some of the old database cause my old login don't work.

I have Demonoid invites I'm willing to trade for other invites or Steam games or anything really.

I have an account, but can't figure out why I don't have any invite codes. I tried finding an answer in their forums, but they are down. Any ideas why? I would love to throw out some invites and/or get some invites to another site.

I still can't even connect to the site... :(. My phone can but my desktop can't for some reason :eek:.

I have an account, but can't figure out why I don't have any invite codes. I tried finding an answer in their forums, but they are down. Any ideas why? I would love to throw out some invites and/or get some invites to another site.

did you hit the 'create a new invitation code button' in the control panel?

did you hit the 'create a new invitation code button' in the control panel?

It says "You can not create more invitations at the moment", and there is no button. I have never been able to invite anybody since the acct was created March of last year. Always had a 1+ ratio. hmm.

It says "You can not create more invitations at the moment", and there is no button. I have never been able to invite anybody since the acct was created March of last year. Always had a 1+ ratio. hmm.

that's weird, I have like a .6 ratio and it's always let me create invites.

that's weird, I have like a .6 ratio and it's always let me create invites.

I had a poor ratio as well (stupid uTorrent wouldn't update with Demonoid tracker) and I ended up creating about 15 invites. Since then, I can't create any more.

Back