Derf's FS Thread, SAS, GeForce 9800 and Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derfman

[H]ard|Gawd
Computer Parts:

I am selling a SAS controller and the 73 GB 15K hard drive that I have been using with it. I originally purchased this from another user on these boards for $190, I am looking for $90, details below:

Seagate Cheetah 15k.5 (ST373455SS) (SAS Drive)

LSI LSI00051-F Server Raid

Type:
SATA / SAS

Internal Connectors:
Two SAS SFF8087 x4

Interface:
PCI Express

Transfer Rate:
Up to 3Gb/s per port

Cache Memory:
128MB DDR 333MHz SDRAM embedded

RAID:
RAID 0/1/5/10/50

Operating Systems Supported:
Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2000/XP/Vista/Winows 7 32 and 64-bit
Red Hat AS Linux
SuSE Linux/SLES

SAS 4 Device Cable

$90

Next we have a BFG brand ECO version of the 9800GT, that doesn't require or even have an external power source connection, it runs purely off of the PCI-Express socket's power. In the past I have used it as a Physx card.

Here is a link to the details for this card: LINK

I am currently asking $50 OBO for this card.

PS3 Games:

Armored Core: For Answer: $20 Shipped
Dark Kingdom: $5 Shipped
Demon's Souls (US Version): $10 Shipped
Demon's Souls (Asia Version, English but Asian servers): $10 Shipped
Demon's Souls (Japanese Version, NOT English), Purchased it thinking it was the Asia version before the game released in the US. If anything if your a student learning Japanese, you can have some fun with this. $5 Shipped
Folklore (Seemingly Rare Title these days): SOLD to Railroad
Genji: $5 Shipped
Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire: $5 Shipped
SOCOM: Confrontation: $5 Shipped
Valkyria Chronicles: Sold to Railroad
Viking: Battle for Asgard: $5 Shipped
Unreal Tournament 3: $5 Shipped

Bluray Movies:

300 (New in Packaging): $10 Shipped
Cloverfield (New in Packaging): $10 Shipped
Hitman Unrated (New in Packaging): $15 Shipped
In the Name of the King (New in Packaging): $15 Shipped
Talladega Nights: $10 Shipped
Transformers (2 Disc Special Edition): $15 Shipped
Underworld (In Rise of the Likings Packaging, but it's the Original Extended): $8 Shipped
Underworld Evolution: $10 Shipped
Xmen The Last Stand: $15 Shipped

Heatware: LINK

Ebay: LINK

Last edited:
Most prices are negotiable! Please feel free to ask!

I also have more PS3 and BluRay movies to be added soon once I pick them up from my former residence.

Thanks for looking!

Dropped the price of the SAS Card and Hard Drive bundle to $100 shipped and the 9800 to $50 shipped.

Good Morning Bump! Valkyria Chronicles and Folklore Pending, everything else is still up for sale if your interested please PM! :)

For PS3 games if you want to buy in bulk most or all of what I have left, I would be willing to offer a lower bundled price depending upon how many of the games you are willing to take off my hands!

Man, normally I would take the JP Demon's Soul off your hands just b/c I can.. we'll see though.

Good Morning Bump!

Folklore and Valkyria Chronicles sold to Railroad! The SAS card and Hard Drive are pending until payment is received from 402blownstroker.

Prices are negotiable on some of the higher priced items still, please feel free to PM!

Haven't heard from 402blownstroker in days, put the SAS Card and Hard Drive back up for ten dollars cheaper at $90.

PM me with offers!

Bump. I have that sas card (lsi 8308elp)and have 8 sata drives in raid 5 on it. been working flawlessly for a couple years...It also should support sas expanders!

Bump. I have that sas card (lsi 8308elp)and have 8 sata drives in raid 5 on it. been working flawlessly for a couple years...It also should support sas expanders!

It is a wonderful card! I just really haven't expanded past my first SAS drive so I am unfortunately letting it go. Plan to go with an Intel SSD in the long run.

Just wondering if anyone has any news on this seller...bought the two games but haven't received anything yet. And no replies from PM or emails. Hope nothing serious happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back