design by humans t-shirt sale

most are in xl or 2xl size. Definitely some cool shirts. Yet to find one in a large or medium

Ordered 3. Thankfully I wear an XL but sizes were very limited..

cheap hipster shirts :p

and I've never seen a hipster wear a graphic t-shirt.. nearly all of them near me are wearing plain white t's with a vest of sorts..

/shrug

Just add mustache or beard, start a noise rock band and get a trust fund and you're there. Although they're passe now, every hipster beard-hero in Williamburg. bkln was wearing a shirt like these last year. Plain shirts and vests (and a paperboy or bowler hat) were 2008.

Objectively, they do have nice designs. The rainy castle or dark c are pretty cool looking.

I don't understand why all shirts have the graphics on the front. I prefer them on the back. Years ago most were only on the back, now most are on the front.

I bought a few. They have a lot of really awesome designs in my opinion. And hey they are pretty cheap.

So what do 2010 hipsters wear?

I was about to pull the trigger on a few of these, but I don't want my posing to be lame and out of date. Lil help?

bumping this as this is a 10% code that expires next Wednesday if you want some T-Shirts

YKR0U5

I'm looking through these and I can't help but think that some of these were inspired by some of the new Windows 7 wallpapers.

Probably in for 2 or 5...

Back