Desktop Customization gone insane... sorta

Bahamut

n00b
Some folks have probably seen this, or perhaps the wallpaper screenshot the owner made as it's been floating around for some time now but, well, you just have to watch this video to get some understanding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-skMUupyUv0

That is officially the most freakin' insane Desktop I've ever seen in all my decades... and somehow I find myself almost wanting to try and do something similar but, I'm too old for that much customization junk anymore.

Definitely function over form here. That setup takes hideous to new levels, but to each their own. He definitely could have taken a bit more time and had all the same functionality in a much cleaner, compact setup.

I have a dual-monitor setup, and I used to use my second monitor just like shown to monitor all sorts of crazy shit...

Then someone suggested that was why my 5870 kept GSODing...

He was right... I shut everything off 'cept MSI Afterburner, and after a reboot, it was an instant fix...

Thats pretty freaking sweet looking....would be nice to have on one of those 7" touchscreen secondary monitors.

If that was my only display I'd throw up instantaneously. Even with dual monitors I gotta keep it very clean

Back