Desktop Product of the YEAR!

HardOCP News

[H] News
I have seen many awesome products in my day but this one has to be the most awesomeness of the awesomely awesome products ever. How any of us have lived without one is beyond me.

Uhmmm... I don't even know what to say here (and what a rarity that is for me...) :D

Thanks to you I have now the perfect gift for my girlfriend's birthday!:)

I didn't have any hard drives laying around so I bought this and 2 hard drives to put in it.

4TW

When I build my HTPC, I may actually get one of these and swap drives when necessary.

Aww.. I was getting excited when I read the headline and didn't pick up on the sarcasm until I saw the pics, haha. Damn you, Steve! :p

aren't these what newegg uses for standard oem drive shipping? for an extra packing charge you might even get the lid for it... ;)

I just use the styrofoam insert that I got when I ordered a few drives from zipzoomfly. It can hold ~16 or so IIRC.

haha

but on a serious note does anyone know of a good case for multiple hard drives as I will be having a couple loose ones hanging around soon and since I will be swapping out of my HDD dock it'd be great...and if there is none I might have to get this.... :D

I would need something like that for storage. Also would make storing HDDs in my safe way easier. That waterproof case is also really nice, is it possible to get a bulletproofed also?

Ugh, I could actually use this. The only thing I have sitting around more than keyboards and mice are hard drives.

:mad: Its cardboard, and it needs to be assembled? at first when I was looking at the pics I thought it was made of wood like the cheap jewelry boxes and I suck at Origami!

:mad: Its cardboard, and it needs to be assembled? at first when I was looking at the pics I thought it was made of wood like the cheap jewelry boxes and I suck at Origami!

I was just going to comment on the 7 bucks (not including shipping) + "Some assembly required". Wait 6 months and get them off buy.com for a buck a piece.

I <3 Brando.

Their products are a mix of awful crap, and really useful little gadgets... with very little in-between :p

eyes the stack of 4 hard drives laying to my right....

.....must resist urge to buy......

I made sure to click the facebook link and share this amazing product with all my friends!

It's a Hong Kong site with the .HK at the end isn't it? The Chinese will make anything out of paper. :-P

Being cardboard, I bet I could mod some interfaces for them and sit it on its side. It wouldn't be hot-pluggable, but it'd at least be a nice way to work with hard disks on a regular basis.

I haven't seen a dock yet that does 3.5"/2.5" in both IDE and SATA, or I'd get one.

Back