DFI LP LT X48 T2R

wankelguy13b

Limp Gawd
Is the new DFI LP LT X48 T2R motherboard worth it's price? I ordered one but its backedordered. Anybody have any experiences with it, good or bad?

I got one and I am pretty sure it was bad. It would not run my qx9650 at stock settings stable, could not even boot windows or a floppy without crashing.

I RMA'd to the egg and since they have de-listed the item they refunded my purchase price. I have pre-ordered another from m/b pro so I am waiting to see if my problem was only an isolated incident.

I have not seen any reviews from anyone running a 45nm quad with the board. Guys are getting great results with 45nm duels and decent results with 65nm quads.

Info is pretty sparse right now, post your results if you get one.

I've got that mb... Running a Q9650 @ 400*9 with air cooling. So far, it seems great.

Ok. I ordered mine from M/B PRo so hopefully is here next week as my Q9450 CPU will be here but I will post my results once I get it.

I got confirmation today that is arriving monday. I already got the fedex number for it so is anyone got a preorder from m/bpro, you should be getting it soon like me.

How did you guys get an "X48" chipset motherboard when they aren't supposed to be released until 04/15/08?????

It's not in yet. It's arriving on the 15 according to my tracking number. Go to m/b pro. as they will ship them on the 15 of this month and pre-ordered it from there.

Got the motherboard in today and things aren't going smoothly as it can. First off I had to go back to 7.12 drivers for my ATI X1900 cards as the 8.3 didn't work that good. Then I can't get the motherboard to recognize my Audigy 2 ZS card. I'm getting a bit annoyed now.

Bad to hear. My second one came in today but I am out of town and will not be back to set it up till Friday.

Hoping that my first was just a dud...

Back