diablo 3 amazon lightning $29.99 fs

Hmm, tempting, I've missed other sales on it... Did they put PvP in yet?

I have no idea, afaik there is no pvp yet, probably one of the many issues plaguing the game. They originally said they would have pvp ready for launch, then they said shortly after, and well now it's over half a year right?

I played it for a couple hours the night it was released, and by play, I mean clicked on the log in button to get errors. Planning on playing it through someday though, no matter how much it may suck, if only as a rite of passage to honor my glorious diablo 1, hellfire, 2, and throne days.

Tbh I hope people exaggerate big time and that it's at least a good/great game once through because I hail diablo 2 as one of the best games I've played and I was expecting Diablo 3 to be the best game of the 21st century.

Heh, I think a lot of long time PC gamers were hoping for the same... I'm kinda afraid to get into it only to be disappointed, plus my cousin whom I really wanted to play it with is already over it. I feel the same way tho, at some point I wanna see what they did first hand, if only to compare it with Torchlight. :p

I was going to say, at least there's Torchlight II and Path of Exile for us to drown the potential sorrow away

if you are on the fence about this game, do yourself a favor and nab a guest pass off of ebay for $.99.It might save you $30.

Allows you to play the first chapter for free. I was really disappointed in the game. And the consensus seems to be that i'm not alone.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
if you are on the fence about this game, do yourself a favor and nab a guest pass off of ebay for $.99.It might save you $30.

Allows you to play the first chapter for free. I was really disappointed in the game. And the consensus seems to be that i'm not alone.

Actually it would save you $29 ;).

I might have jumped at $30 but it's $35 now and with all the bad I've heard I'll be waiting till it's cheaper. I just got Starcraft 2 for $20..... played a friends account a little but now that I have it I'll be playing that anyway so I figure I might as well wait.

$35 still is a pretty good price compared to normal isn't it? I didn't think the price dropped that much all ready.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
$35 still is a pretty good price compared to normal isn't it? I didn't think the price dropped that much all ready.

Is there any good price for getting ripped off?

I wish I hadn't spent a dime on the trash that is D3. Do yourself a favor and throw $10 to Path of Exile. It's much more like Diablo 2 than D3 is.

Buy Torchlight 2 and PoE for the same $35. you'll get much more enjoyment, I promise.

Well anyway if it is all legit I figure it wont last long. Got my order in.

I'll admit I don't plan on playing this game for the insane hours I did with Diablo 2 but for $10 come on. I think it's worth that to see what the game is for myself plus I have a few friends that keep trying to get me to buy the game to play with them..... I couldn't see paying $60 for it but $10 why not.

I've got two copies ordered... I'm hoping to either find someone to buy one for $20 and get a free game or keep the second copy if I like the game..... though I'm not really planning on that.

I bought it at 60 dollars, and very quickly got my money back from Blizzard. I've been out of the game for 4 months or so, and I haven't heard of any huge changes made since then.

for a newcomer - it's probably worth 10 dollars.

Overall though D3 is sad shell of what the franchise used to be.

I've been out of the game for 4 months or so, and I haven't heard of any huge changes made since then.

Overall though D3 is sad shell of what the franchise used to be.
1.0.5 improved the game a bit. Loot system was modified and they added the old /players x command back in a way.

Friend paid $60 for his pre-order despite me telling him D3 was absolute trash and to buy Torchlight 2 instead. He quit in about a week or two.

I picked mine up for $10 when Toys R Us was liquidating most of their PC games; never would have paid any more for it.

I was in beta, so I knew what to expect. Still, combat is enjoyable, if braindead, and they actually have right-click driving implemented, something Path of Exile and TL1/2 do not. (I suffer from RSI, so not having this feature makes me unable to play the other games for an extended period of time.) Everything else about the game is pretty shit though, especially the absolutely atrocious decision to limit you to 4 skills. I may go re-play Diablo 2 for the 100th time after I get tired of D3.

I bought it Full Retail and can honestly say its worth 20.00 in my opinion.

It was worth a lot more before the real money auction house took over.

Grab a Guest Pass before buying is the best advise you can get.

As mentioned above, TRY A GUEST PASS FIRST. This game was a gianttttttt disappointment :(

I have 3 Guest passes sitting infront of me to give to members. 5+ year memberships only.

There is a free starter edition available to everybody, just like SC2 (and WoW to a different extent). Are guest passes even needed anymore?

I finished the starter edition about an hour ago and while I did enjoy myself I'm not willing to drop anymore than $25 on this game too bad I missed the MS Store sale last night.

It's $27.99 on Amazon right now. I will not be buying this game until I can get a deal for $20 or less. To bad I missed the microsoft store deal for $10 but I got a few other games including MW3 and Ghost Recon: Future soldier and Max Payne 3 allfor $10 a piece.

It's $27.99 on Amazon right now. I will not be buying this game until I can get a deal for $20 or less. To bad I missed the microsoft store deal for $10 but I got a few other games including MW3 and Ghost Recon: Future soldier and Max Payne 3 allfor $10 a piece.

I was about to brag about how cheap I got it but you took the words right out of my mouth.

I got lucky getting in on the $10 deal and I also managed to get StarCraft 2 for $20 from Battle.net..... wasn't paying more than $20 for that myself either.

I missed the $10 deal too :(. I'm only willing to buy D3 for $10 or less cause I know I only want to go through the campaign once.

Yeah, this will be an eventual bargain bin purchase for me as well. Probably no more than $10 or so.

Tempted to get it from Amazon but ehh, I'll wait until it's closer to $20. I think the fact that a Blizzard game is seeing this many discounts so close after launch says a lot.

Try it out... the thing is it takes a little while to get bored of it.. but when you are... you REALLY are.. I left for a few months and am now back into it and must admit its pretty fun and a far more balanced. Its free to play too so might as well, and pvp should be coming sometime so go get geared ;p

Best part of D3 is the multiplayer. Getting now seems a bit pointless as much of the community has moved on....though it still has plenty of people playing it.

If you are holding out for PvP you might want to pick it up now as it takes a while to get to level 60 and gearing up takes a ton of either time or cash..........No release date on PVP yet.

don't listen to anyone's opinion and judge the game for yourself.....you can play it for free.

Price will likely stay at 59.99 MSRP for a while.

Back