Diamond RMA?

flamex

n00b
What experiences have people had with Diamond's RMA department? I have here a half-dead 4870X2 that only detects one gpu and will not run in crossfire. I submitted an RMA ticket over three weeks ago and have yet to receive a response. Has anyone else had this kind of trouble with Diamond's RMA department? This is getting ridiculous, I can't even access the Diamond support page to follow up as it has been timing out on me.

From what I hear using the website to RMA is a waste of time but calling them up can be nearly instantaneous.

thats real cute how the entire website works except for the support and contact pages. heres a phone number for them from newegg

1-818-534-1414

never wait 3 weeks for a response for cs, ts, or warranty. dont even wait 3 days. get on the phone, send faxes, call bbb, whatever you have to do. diamond charges top dollar for their shit. the least they can do is honor their warranty or answer an email.

Another story of poor service from an AMD AIB. What the hell is wrong with these companies? Seems like XFX is really the only decent company out there right now.

Their RMA worked fine for me. I believe I had to pay $9 for shipping back as well as the shipping there though. Overall, the turnaround time was about 2 weeks from initial email.

Back