Did Sony discontinue a lot of their CRT's?

MikeS

n00b
Newegg and Mwave both don't have any Sony CRT's, and Sony only has the top of the line one on their website. I hope they didn't discontinue them because I wanted to get another G520 someday

I have posted about this many times. Sony and most everyone else want out of the CRT business all together. Expect to see fewer and fewer CRT’s from everyone and more and hopefully better LCD product.

Signs of the times..Stuff happens. ;)

BillR

pardon my language, but thats fucked up. Those old sony Trinitrons just kicked ass

the problem with this is that LCD technology is flawed, and cannot even come close to the standards that CRTs before them set..

LCDs are just absolute trash for gaming IMO. Shrug. :(

steal said:
the problem with this is that LCD technology is flawed, and cannot even come close to the standards that CRTs before them set..

LCDs are just absolute trash for gaming IMO. Shrug. :(

:D LOL.....better get used to staring at the walls then and playing Dominoes I guess

hk_shacker said:
:D LOL.....better get used to staring at the walls then and playing Dominoes I guess

huh?

im ordering a FP2141 today from dell. by the time it goes bad, there will be either a better CRT on the market, or some new form of technology (hell, anything has to be better than LCDs) that will make LCDs go the way of the dinosaur..

Back