Digi Cam Poll: What Digital Camera do you use?

Still my Nikon 995. Getting cataract surgery put off getting the D70 for another month or 2.

I use a Canon 10D for doing photography work and I have a tiny casio exilm for taking snapshots at parties and things of the such

Sony F717 for my pro shots and a Pentax Optio S4i for my fun portable shots...

Will receive a Fuji E500 this week :) Hope this baby is up to my expectations for my first foray in the digicam world.

As of today, I have a Canon Digital Rebel (300d). My lenses:

Canon 18-55mm (Kit Lens)
Canon 85mm f/1.8 (My Fast Prime Lens)

Haven't had a chance to play with it yet since it was night by the time the battery charged (and I have no big tripod), so I'll have to play with it tomorrow. :)

I upgraded from a Nikon CoolPix 995.

Canon A60. Love it, but it doesn't seem to cut it anymore. Thinking of upgrading to an IS 15.

I've got a Canon Digital Rebel 300D as well.

Tim_axe said:
As of today, I have a Canon Digital Rebel (300d). My lenses:

Canon 18-55mm (Kit Lens)
Canon 85mm f/1.8 (My Fast Prime Lens)

Haven't had a chance to play with it yet since it was night by the time the battery charged (and I have no big tripod), so I'll have to play with it tomorrow. :)

I upgraded from a Nikon CoolPix 995.

Tim_axe - try some night photography - that camera does amazingly well at night, even with the crappy kit lens....

previously owned A80, but sent to some of our staff so they could have a better camera

replaced with A95. Camera is capable of taking great shots.

I'm surprised at how many of you have the high-end Canon's such as the 10D/20D etc... I wish I could play with one of those for like a week or longer. Sigh.

Panasonic FZ10 w/ Sunpak 383 (it really needs it for the indoor shots - the stock flash sucks)
512MB Panasonic SD card
Quantaray 72mm MC 1A Skylight filter (on at all times to keep the lens clean)

Tim

Sony DSC-S85

I'm a newbie to digital photography and this forum, but I still can't find anybody else that has this camera!

So I just added a 1D Mark II and a 2 GB Sandisk Ultra II to my collection. Now I need a wideangle lens. :(

It will make me happy for macro though!

I have been using my Fuji Finepix 3800 but I have moved onto my new Canon Powershot Pro1 :) .

i have a coolpix for snapshots...and a used 10d for more artistic work.

great cameras

I shoot with my black canon 300d with various glass

I shoot snapshots using my mobile phone, a sony ericsson k700i and also a sony dscp72

Nikon D100 Rev. 2
Nikkor 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom

both as soon as they arrive from E-bay :p

but currently I have the camera that pwns all..... HP Photosmart 620 :p

previously used a Canon S20 - $800 back in the day . . .
new Canon Powershot S70 - extremely happy with it, BTW :cool: highly recommended for a point-and-shoot

Just got a Canon Digital Rebel (D300). Very nice so far.
Been using a Canon A70 for about a year also.

sony v1, i love it, small enough to carry in most pockets, great manual features, a little old now for technology, but great cam, and cheaper in price now

Konica/Minolta Dimage A2

I have a set of Cokin Filters from my old Minolta 570 SLR 35mm camera that fits this 49mm lens as well. In manual mode they actually work.

Donnie

Back