Disgaea Question...

I am trying out the Item World for the first time and am quite annoyed. Do I just keep fighting till all my char. are exhausted? I'm on the 7th floor for the most basic item and its non-stop. How many floors are there? thank you for anyone who knows this.;)

Or you can use a Mr. Gency's exit. You don't even have to fight any monsters, just head for the exit panel as fast as possible. On every 10th level, you'll have to defeat the Item General (or Item King, etc) if you want to actually improve the item a decent amount.

Or you can use a Mr. Gency's exit. You don't even have to fight any monsters, just head for the exit panel as fast as possible. On every 10th level, you'll have to defeat the Item General (or Item King, etc) if you want to actually improve the item a decent amount.
Where do you get more of those Mr. Gency's exits?

yea i am so pissed i fought all 10 floors so it took about an hour and then i went and forcefully persuading the senators by accident and couldnt escape battle so i have to do all of it again cuz i didnt save....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back