DisplayFusion $9.59 (50% Off)

ZzBloopzZ

[H]ard|Gawd
This is, IMHO, the BEST Windows multiple monitor software. All Licensees are 50% off until December 3, 2013.

LINK

Steam Version - $9.59
Standard - $12.50
Personal Home (Unlimited keys for personal use) - $17.50

Props to WFeather for pointing out the deal. :c)

I also give this my endorsement. I have been using DisplayFusion for about a year now on my home machine and love it.

Does anyone use this with Windows 8? I'm using the free version at home on my Win7 machine at the moment, but I heard most of the features are already in Windows 8...

Essentially $10 for a lifetime license. I use this software at work and love it. Personally a huge fan of making the taskbar only have the active application in that window is just handy when I have several RDP, applications, Visual Studio, and misc other stuff open.

That particular feature is currently present in Windows 8, but not with Eyefinity/nvsurround enabled.

I have UltraMon right now and I'm curious why use this? Apart from Ultramon costing $40.

Picked up LogFusion. Using Baretail Pro already at work and want to see if this is any better.

Can anyone provide your experience with this and windows 8? I would like to purchase it, but I would rather be sure that it doesn't have any major bugs or quirks with it.

Can anyone provide your experience with this and windows 8? I would like to purchase it, but I would rather be sure that it doesn't have any major bugs or quirks with it.

Download the trial and experience it for yourself. They have a 30-day trial for this specific reason.

Download the trial and experience it for yourself. They have a 30-day trial for this specific reason.

This. Also, no issues with Windows 8 or 8.1 that I have been affected by. Been using DisplayFusion for 3 years. I especially love all the hotkeys you can set up. I use a 120hz monitor for gaming and 30" dell for desktop work so when I want to switch my main monitor to the 120hz for fullscreen gaming it's a matter of pressing ctrl+win+right arrow and then ctrl+win+left arrow to go back when I'm done.

I use it in Windows 8 and all I use it for is to switch a window from one monitor to the next. I usually have the second monitor off.

Windows 8 allows you to show taskbars on both screens and only have windows in the taskbars of their respective monitors. I am doing just fine with the trial.

I've use it on my Windows 8 machines for a while now. I made the switch from Ultramon and haven't regretted anything. Few key things I like:

• Wallpaper Management is really well done within the app
  • Windows 8 feature rich
  • Adding shortcuts to either taskbar is awesome, apps or folders

https://db.tt/UxUhDVNE

Windows 8 Feature Set ^^

Running Metro apps in Window mode is nice as well.

This. Also, no issues with Windows 8 or 8.1 that I have been affected by. Been using DisplayFusion for 3 years. I especially love all the hotkeys you can set up. I use a 120hz monitor for gaming and 30" dell for desktop work so when I want to switch my main monitor to the 120hz for fullscreen gaming it's a matter of pressing ctrl+win+right arrow and then ctrl+win+left arrow to go back when I'm done.

Cool, I have the exact same setup as yours and I can see when this can be handy. Gonna grab myself a copy from Steam then. Thanks.

I use multimon and just watched the video for this. Don't see anything major over switching. Plus multimon free.

Does have some interesting features but not enough to warrant pay vs free.

Back