Disturbed Computing

rodsfree

[H]ard|Gawd
Ever notice that our forum is even more Off Topic than GenMay.

It just strikes me as funny when I see the Forum title after reading some of the threads in here.

Especially after Moose and Mary get into it! :D

DC is a special place with rules a tad bit looser than other sub forums here. We are not GenMay and spam/++ threads are not tolerated. It is just a place where the team can hang out, and kick back.

except for the moose and marty broke back mtn stuff i am fine with it

Duster said:
except for the moose and marty broke back mtn stuff i am fine with it

its not like it wasnt obvious though :p

FOR THE HORDE

Duster said:
except for the moose and marty broke back mtn stuff i am fine with it.
Don't act like you don't like it...

BrokebackDC.jpg

rodsfree said:
Ever notice that our forum is even more Off Topic than GenMay.
it not REALLY off topic that much though if you consider that this forum is for the team. and if have ever been on any team in person, this is the kind of shit talking that happens. So friendly play fighting is actually ON TOPIC especially since it encourages us to step it up and beat the snot out of who is giving us shit in the points race. So its all good and on-topic :)

FOR THE HORDE

AtomicMoose said:
Don't act like you don't like it...
its speading like a virus in the forum...its already taken seat in TWO thread :eek:

FOR THE HORDE

I'm not complaining at all.....

I love it in here!!!!!

It's just when ever I get a really good laugh in here and see the title of the forum -

Well, I get just a bit dyslexic....and Distributed morphs into Distrubed

And I laugh my ass off even more!

You guys make my Day - Every Day!

Duster said:
i am fine with it except for the moose and marty broke back mtn stuff
same here. "Normal" Off-topic can be fun (non-working scanners, anyone?)

OK.....
Now give over the links to the other threads......

I CANT FIND THEM WAHHHHH! :(

(just shows how disturb... er.... dedicated, yeah dedicated to the forum I am :rolleyes: )

marty9876 said:
Did anyone ever find my cat?

I traded the cat for glue at the local food mart who then sold it to the chinese restaurant in town

(if someone figures out the movie ref you get a prize)

Looks like the cat has been mixed with the glue. Or possibly sniffing it :p

That is more disturbed than anything I've seen all day. You sure it's a cat, not one of Marty's experiments gone bad.

Scorpionjwp said:
That is more disturbed than anything I've seen all day. You sure it's a cat, not one of Marty's experiments gone bad.

Hell for all we really know that could BE Marty.

A quick chop. Might as well keep this DisturbedComputing. Not the greatest I know. :D
59951279-S.jpg

Scary to think we are looking at the (painfully) passed , (putrid) present, and (freaky) future of Disturbed Computing !!

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------->

RPhArrow said:
Scary to think we are looking at the (painfully) passed , (putrid) present, and (freaky) future of Disturbed Computing !!

But wait, there's more! I'm sure the longer we're all here doing this, the more messed up we'll be continuing to get! :p

p[H]ant0m said:
But wait, there's more! I'm sure the longer we're all here doing this, the more messed up we'll be continuing to get! :p

Everybody has got to have a goal in life! :D

Some people just set their goals LOWER than others.

Look what we did to Relic and he never came back in here, now tell me what is more disturbed, the Freaky Marty Cat, or Relic.

Scorpionjwp said:
Look what we did to Relic and he never came back in here, now tell me what is more disturbed, the Freaky Marty Cat, or Relic.
Bah, we never did anything to him....the old fart left us like unwated step children.
:)

AtomicMoose said:
Bah, we never did anything to him....the old fart left us like unwated step children.

Ah the good 'ol redheaded step child syndrome. :D We do a good job of scaring people.

Scorpionjwp said:
Oh sorry to burst the bubble quick, but relic is a guy.

Bah!! I got an answering machine.

Well post his number! We can all take turns leaving "messages"... :D

I can't, I don't want to hear the reasons why not to post personal information from the moderators or Kyle.

Send him a PM, it is rumored by Relic that he checks them most of the time.

Scorpionjwp said:
I can't, I don't want to hear the reasons why not to post personal information from the moderators or Kyle.

Send him a PM, it is rumored by Relic that he checks them most of the time.
Scorp is right....even if he did have the number, the rules state that he can't post it without permission from Relic.

Back