DJ Hero pre-order on Amazon -- $10 off + $10 credit

ajacy

Limp Gawd
WII/XBOX360/PS3

$118.99
- $10 coupon (DJHERO10)
+ get $10 future video game purchase credit once shipped
+ free ship

PS2 version is cheaper. Good for renegade edition as well.

Find appropriate version console version here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=dj+hero

best price i've found after shopping around yesterday; my first deal posted, wee

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Here's a tip:
Pre-order, then cancel your pre-order.
You get the $10 credit.
At least I did for U2. Don't know if they fixed it.
And then they gave me another $5 credit after I received U2.
Might work for this.

you don't get the $10 credit until after the order ships. they must have changed this recently if that's the case. I ordered yesterday and never received it, and if you look at the details it says after it ships.

you don't get the $10 credit until after the order ships. they must have changed this recently if that's the case. I ordered yesterday and never received it, and if you look at the details it says after it ships.

Well I'm just saying, for U2 it was that way. Maybe they changed it after people like me did that...because I got the credit after too.

To get release-day shipping it costs 10 bucks, so in reality you're getting the game for retail price the day it comes out shipped to your doorstep. I don't really use Amazon so it's more or less do I grab it locally on day one or just have it shipped my way. I'm thinking I'm going to end up picking it up at Gamestop or something, $10 isn't enough I suppose.

its $10 off PLUS $10 credit

Just a matter if you're willing to wait. I don't mind waiting an extra few days i'll be busy that week, plus the nearest store that would have it around me is 20 min away since i live in the boonies :-P

extra bonus for me is no tax. On a $100+ purchase that's another $5.00

Oh great

It's bad enough you have a bunch of preteens running around thinking they can play guitar

Oh great

It's bad enough you have a bunch of preteens running around thinking they can play guitar

I don't think anyone thinks they can play a guitar after fucking around on guitar hero...

Get off your high horse

Back