DmC Devil May Cry $12.49 on Steam

How's this PC Port? Decent quality? or loaded with bugs? I don't remember why, but I seem to be wary of Capcom's PC ports.

How's this PC Port? Decent quality? or loaded with bugs? I don't remember why, but I seem to be wary of Capcom's PC ports.

It has a solid metascore by critics who said it's best played on the PC but a rather low score for the user ratings. I'm not sure I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking about picking it up when I get home from work.

I loved this game. If you enjoyed the Darksiders games, you should have fun with DMC. Well worth this sale price.

Capcom's PC ports since Lost Planet 1 have been fairly decent to great. The really utterly terrible ones like RE4 and DMC3 were done by other studios. DmC is a good port. I haven't run into any problems while playing. I don't really recommend playing with a keyboard and mouse, though it is possible. The game itself it really damn good, at least as long as you can get past some of the dialog that is trying a bit too hard to be "edgy" and "mature".

The game itself is good (and this is a good price) but if you are a fan of the other DMC titles, you will likely be disappointed with how they altered the atmosphere of the games and the main character, Dante.

If you've never played a DMC game or don't care about the story and just want action and slicing enemies up furiously, check it out. The gameplay is solid.

Capcom's PC ports since Lost Planet 1 have been fairly decent to great. The really utterly terrible ones like RE4 and DMC3 were done by other studios. DmC is a good port. I haven't run into any problems while playing. I don't really recommend playing with a keyboard and mouse, though it is possible. The game itself it really damn good, at least as long as you can get past some of the dialog that is trying a bit too hard to be "edgy" and "mature".

DMC3 was literally the poorest port I've ever played and had me worried to ever buy a Capcom game on PC ever again.

Does this game have a turbo mode on PC, like in DmC3? DmC3 was kind of slow on normal mode. Judging from footages, DmC doesn't look any faster.

Are you'll concerned about GFWL not being patched out some of the older Capcom games?

Back