Do half life 2 collectors edition retail users get ALL the stuff from STEAM or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabub

Limp Gawd
I can't decide if i'm gonna get the collectors edition of hl2 that is on sale at gogamer.com for $50 or the regular import version for $30. Does the import version have HL deathmatch? I have searched for a comparison between all the packages and came up empty. Do you get valves back catalog with the retail CE? Thanks

I have the retail collectors edition.
I got Deathmatch, CS: Source, Half Life: Source and of course Half Life 2 for the games side.
The game comes on 1 DVD and it comes with the T-Shirt!

Shortly after the game came out I was at the mall and 5 people asked me about the T-Shirt and the game in one day.

I felt like an ultra-cool dork!!

mentok1982 said:
Shortly after the game came out I was at the mall and 5 people asked me about the T-Shirt and the game in one day.

I felt like an ultra-cool dork!!

kick ass! :D

If you don't have the old games, Steam Silver Package is the best deal around.

i'd stay away from imports, especially when you have to rely on that CD key being valid/not used and all...i wouldn't trust an import, a game like HL2 and all w/its wack validation process and whatnot. you can never be sure

I actually just saw the collector's edition on sale for $34 as a CompUSA manager's special the other day. Shoulda bought it...

TheOmniscientCreator said:
...And why did you ressurrect this thread? :confused:

couse it's cool.

tosexy121204.jpg

hey don't look at me buddy..I did not make it! LOL ! I think it's couse he could not fit it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back