Do you have an HTC One?

Picked mine up Saturday. I didn't like Sense at first, but being a minimalist at heart, it's not too bad. I never turned on the feeds to blink feed, and it knew not to have it as the home page anymore. My wife and I both had Razr HD LTE's, but smoked the screen the other day, so it was easier to pass on mine, and I get the new hardware :D I just noticed that the UK got 4.2.2. this morning on the HTC one, so may hold off rooting it. So far I like the feel, the build quality, the screen and the sound features as well. I preferred the Razr over the S3/S4, and wasn't looking to upgrade, but I am happy with the result.

If the sense feel is getting to you, Like it was to me. It's not bad, but stock feel is what I'm used to. I recomend downloading ADW Launcher, or Nova Launcher. Once the launcher was replaced, damn, this phone is mine forever. If this phone could last forever, I'd be happy with it. :D

If the sense feel is getting to you, Like it was to me. It's not bad, but stock feel is what I'm used to. I recomend downloading ADW Launcher, or Nova Launcher. Once the launcher was replaced, damn, this phone is mine forever. If this phone could last forever, I'd be happy with it. :D

Thanks for the info, I will look into them when I get back. I'm just heading to a 5 day music festival, and looking forward to trying out the camera in low light conditions, which it apparently excels at.

Yes! It does! It's like nothing I've seen before. I have YET to use the flash for any of the great pictures I have taken. It's just fantastic. Every picture is an eye opener. You will love the pictures you take.

Cheers!!

I got my wife one a few months back and she loves it. I wish I had one.

Back