Do you have any old vidoe cards laying around?

Blinkme323

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anybody have any old video cards that are laying around collecting dust? If so, I could really use one. My brother bought a used CAD machine for gaming. It has a Quadro 4 NVS 200 though which is really nice, but not meant for gaming. If someone could trade me a TI4600 or 9500 Pro or better for the Quadro and these following things, we would really appreciate it:

Actiontec Call Waiting modem
Assorted pc 100 memory
GF2 MX200
Warcraft 3

Thanks! Email me with any questions at [email protected]

I have a Ti4600 dual DVI VIVO that I am selling for $50 shipped. Let me know if that would do well for you.

Just thought I might add that the Quadro NVS is a pretty darn good CAD card to trade for. Some of the lab computers at school had that exact card and AutoCAD and Viz ran really nice and smooth on them. 2D line antialiasing really is great with wire models.

I have an old Voodoo Banshee 16MB PCI and a Voodoo3 3500AGP sitting in it's original box.

In a few weeks I might have this x800 pro lying around lol..

i have a two week only Radeon 9200 that i'm going to sell soon. I was thinking about $50 but give me an offer if you're interested :) Still has the box with nothing opened except the card itself.

[email protected]

gf3 ti200 w/ 128mb? it's got great overclocking potential, although i keep it at stock speeds....

I actually got a few offers for 6600's and 5900's, so I will go with that unless someone has a 9500 pro or better.

bump, the 5900 guy backed out, and the 6600 is pcie. I need agp. I would also consider trading a 5600XT for a 4600 or 9500 Pro.

Back