Does anyone know a good PSU/CPU combo?

Attean

Gawd
Buying for a friend for a wedding present to throw some parts in (he really needs a computer) but unfortunately price is an issue. I've seen some great deals in the past but am having a hard time finding one when I need it. :D Thanks in advance!

my bad. terrible. I meant PSU/Case, luckilly that's in the title or I'd edit it. :(

Antec and Coolermaster are the only two brands that offer decent PSUs bundled with some of their cases. Coolermaster's good ones are generally somewhat expensive, so if you're budget-minded, an Antec bundle would be your best shot. Double-check here before you pull the trigger on anything so we can have a look at specifically which PSU you'll end up with and whether or not it's any good.

If price is an issue you kinda need to state a price. Antec is pretty much the only combo i'd go with, also Lian li has been bundling with Seasonic on Newegg. You could always buy them seperate...

Bestbuy had a sweet deal a few months back on an NSK4480B w/ 380 Earthwatts PSU for $25... vs. $100 on newegg...

I grabbed one, wish they had more though :(

Almost all bundled PSUs are junk, unless made by Antec or Cooler Master.

Back