Does Lian Li sell replacement parts?

GaleForce

Gawd
I have a PC-K58 case and I damaged the front I/O audio ports. The USB ports are fine, however. In any case I can get it to recognize when a mic is plugged in but I can't broadcast anything over it. The headphone port is broken completely. I was wondering if Lian Li possibly sold the small chip that has the 2 USB ports and 2 audio ports as a replacement anywhere. I've looked all over without much luck and was hoping someone here might know how to get replacement parts from them.

Thanks.

I've seen Lian Li replacement parts on a few websites including performance-pcs.com and frozencpu.com. I know performance-pcs has everything from the motherboard trays, to HDD trays, to front panel ports.

Thanks a ton for that link. I've checked frozenCPU before and they don't have anything remotely close to what I need. However http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=130_210_750_760 has every front I/O panel except the one that the PC-K58 uses. That being said if they can get all of these maybe they can order mine or know where to get it, so at least I'm getting closer.

Just for reference the front ports on mine are 2 USB (2.0) and then the Audio Headphone/Mic, so only 4 ports. I would replace it with one of these however the ports fit into the molding on the case which is all one piece for the front of the case (wrapping around to cover the top I/O ports).

Anyway though thanks again at least I am getting closer now.

EDIT: Looks like I didn't check FrozenCPU in enough detail; they have a lot of I/O ports as well but, still, not the one I need.

Last edited:
Yeah I did see that and I am considering it but for the price I could get a multifunction panel that has some other features as well. I would really like to just get my OEM I/O ports working again but the most important thing is just having those front audio ports.

The problem with all of these sites is that the ports they are selling don't match how the PC-K58 is setup. When you remove the front panel of the case it also removes the holes that the I/O ports fit through. Once the panel is gone it exposes the I/O ports directly on a circuit board. I've yet to see any of these sites selling just the circuit board with the I/O ports on them so even if I found one that would fit I don't know if it would be short enough for the front panel to snap back on, if that makes sense. Still though at least I know there are replacement parts available.

Here's a pic I found online: http://img03.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i3/T1DVCRXj4vXXaPBaI._111302.jpg

The picture shows USB 3.0, which mine doesn't have, which hopefully means that perhaps this case was upgraded with that. Otherwise its just a new revision of the case or a version that isn't sold in the US.

Thank you for the additional suggestion, I will send them an email as well since they don't have the product listed.

Here is a link to the part you need, but this is not a sales link. And this is the upgraded USB 3 part, which I am also interested in. The part number is PW-IN20AM65 (for USB3 version). Found this in a flyer that came in one of my Lian Li cases. Cooler Guys has a listing but none in stock, and can't see one available right now in the US. Its something I really want for my K62r.

Wow, I can't believe you found it. One step closer I suppose. The flyer that came with your case, did it have ordering information? Was it a Lian Li flyer or some 3rd party?

Also would you happen to know the part number for the non-3.0, stock part? If I can't get the upgraded one then I would settle for the 2.0 version just to get the ports working.

Found it!

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...e=product_info&cPath=66_149&products_id=33287

They didn't have it listed under cables but rather hubs for some reason. Now I don't know if I need the 650mm or the 850mm but they both say they fit my case.

Its awesome that you found it but its 35 bucks shipped for me. Thats pretty dang expensive when you can sometimes find the k62 for under 90 bucks. I am still tempted to buy one while they are still available so I can keep using my case with a newer USB 3.0 mobo. Decisions....:(

That's a good point. I may have to cancel my order anyway because I don't have USB3 headers on my motherboard, which means I'd have to spend another $15 on a PCIE card with internal USB3 A ports or a header. I think it cost me around $32 shipped but they're really the only people in the United States that seem to have it. However I am not really spending the money for the USB3 ports but to fix the audio ports and that is very important to me (that being said I would still get a PCIE card because non-functioning USB ports would be as much of a pain).

Also I figured out that the difference between the 650mm and the 850mm panel seems to be that one uses the header and the other uses 2 USB cords intended to connect to an internal USB3 port. If the cables are long enough I could just pass them through the watercooling cutout on the back and plug them in there. I don't have any USB3 devices, although whenever I get another external HDD I would definitely use it. I have plenty of other 2.0 ports between a hub I use on the back to keep the 3.0 ports free and a built in hub in my monitor.

Back