Download New BF2 patch here.

No, no, no, Bruce. He's HOSTING it 'cause most of the download sites are either blocked from work users or are hammered and slow.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
No, no, no, Bruce. He's HOSTING it 'cause most of the download sites are either blocked from work users or are hammered and slow.

well lol why would you want to download it at work..then ur boss would be askin questions and u answer im downloadin patchs for bf2 instead of doin the stock report...next thing u kno ur out.. i hate bosses...plus work computers don't have bf2 to play on...lol

Brucelee said:
well lol why would you want to download it at work..then ur boss would be askin questions and u answer im downloadin patchs for bf2 instead of doin the stock report...next thing u kno ur out.. i hate bosses...plus work computers don't have bf2 to play on...lol

But if you get it at work that's valuable downloading/gaming time saved for home use. ;)

USB sticks FTW! hehe

Lol... yeah... because downloading a patch is waaaaayyyyy worse and time consuming than cruising forums. :p

I guess because I work in an IT datacenter, making us inherent "geeks" in the first place, I've yet to come across being blocked from anything. But it makes sense.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
But if you get it at work that's valuable downloading/gaming time saved for home use. ;)

USB sticks FTW! hehe
I guess that's a bullet you have to take.

USB pixy sticks - wow I forgot those even existed yet...lol

Brucelee said:
I guess that's a bullet you have to take.

USB pixy sticks - wow I forgot those even existed yet...lol

It's only dangerous if fired from a gun. ;) i.e.: Boss not care.

Pixie what!? Hehe, sure you are not a BF2 posting bot!?

What in the blazin' Sam hills are you talking about now! :eek:

:D

I used to DL demoes to CD-R on occasion even before USB uhm, pixie doodle sticks, saves time.

The only 2 fast servers that work for me are Ea battlefield2.com or filefront.com

which one you think i should get it from?

Brucelee said:
The only 2 fast servers that work for me are Ea battlefield2.com or filefront.com

which one you think i should get it from?

You could just click on the link I provided.
:rolleyes:

Well I decided to hold of on installing the patch as not a lot of servers have it yet and thiers some bugs. I will do it eventually...lol

Brucelee said:
Well I decided to hold of on installing the patch as not a lot of servers have it yet and thiers some bugs. I will do it eventually...lol

All ranked servers are required by EA to be patched within 24 hours of an official release.

You might as well just install it.

I actually used ea downloader.. which was really fast compared to all other sites..im surprised .thax for links thought...

Back