dragonslayer45895

[H]ard|Gawd
TERMS:

Heatware: 107/0/0 http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=56877

Payment: Non CC Paypal

Shipping: USPS First Class for small items
USPS Priority Mail for larger items

Guarantee: All items are Guaranteed NON-DOA

Prices: My Prices Are O.B.O., but please dont lowball me, i will not return the PM

FORSALE:

4 GameBoy Advance Games: PRICE: $15 shipped for all

Games are: Tetris Worlds
Zelda: The Minish Cap
Pokemon Sapphire (no sticker)
Rayman 3 (no sticker)

DSCI0025.jpg

Gerber Suspension Multi Tool Pliers: PRICE: $20 shipped

Has some surface rust that could be cured with some 3-in-1 oil, doesnt affect use!

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0014-1.jpg
Kodak Easyshare DX6490 Digital Camera: PRICE $17 shipped

This camera is for parts/repair, comes with a good rechargable battery, and charger.
Camera Will take pictures, but will not focus most of the time, do to the lens being fubared. I will Guarantee this camera to turn on when you recieve it, and that is all.

DSCI0017-1.jpg

DSCI0018-1.jpg

DSCI0019-1.jpg

VR3 200W Car AmplifierPRICE: $35 + Shipping

(This is new in box, only taken out to test it works and for pictures)

DSCI0001.jpg

DSCI0002.jpg

White Nintendo DS Lite: PRICE: $55 Shipped SOLD TO sparksterz!

What Is Included: DS Lite, Stylus, Charger, Harvest Moon: Island Of Happyness game

The DS's outside shell is scratched, but the screens are mint. doesnt have the GBA slot cover, and the hinge is slightly loose, does not affect game play! (screen holds itself open just fine

MORE ITEMS COMING SOON, PLEASE CHECK BACK

Last edited:
bump and added cod mw 2 pc edition

question about that. can you ask your friend whether or not he activated it to a steam account. if so then you will have to sell the account with it likewise or it will not work. the code can only be used once, and once linked to an account to that particular account only. just clarifying in-case anyone wants to buy...(i myself might be interested).

bump, removed pc version of cod mw2 pending key verification, thank you Aznboy1993 for bringing it to my attn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back