Drastic cut in PPD is temporary

Version_3

2[H]4U
My 8800GT started to artifact tonight. I already have an rma number and will be sending this in ASAP.

However, without an 8800GT (or any VGA card in the slot) I won't be able to get my SMP client to fold either (unless you all know a magic trick that I don't).

PS3 will still be folding. Hope to have my rig back up as soon as I get a card back.

First thing that popped into my head, though, is "When is Chimp Challenge?" lol

Well you will get your card back.

I just baked a 9600GSO and there is no RMA.

/sad panda

sucks to hear.

my PPD is 0 right now, and has been for a week or two. Waiting on a Mobo RMA. sucks big time

my PPD has been 0 for a while due to lack of will power to run the gpu client.. but also because my motherboard cant handle running my phenom II 940 and insanely overclocked 8800GT both at full load..

Kendrak, what did you have your 9600 clocked at? sirmonkey, what is your 8800GT running at? All of mine are at stock right now, just curious where some of their limits are...

That sucks to hear about your woes. Knock on wood, I've not fried or baked anything yet.

Hopefully the turnaround will be quick.

Kendrak, what did you have your 9600 clocked at? sirmonkey, what is your 8800GT running at? All of mine are at stock right now, just curious where some of their limits are...

It was at stock.

I'm chucking this one up to operator idiocy :(

Ouch. I had a "break" for about 3 days while I was figuring out some instability that I later found out was a dead GTX260. I'll be getting my RMA one in a couple days though :-D

Right now I'm folding on one GTX260 which is still pulling in some decent numbers at least.

lol i've been without 22k ppd for a week now. I get all the video cards from step up on tuesday :).

my measely [H]orde offerings are even more meager right now as well while I wait for zee internetz to get turned in our new humble abode ...:(

its funny watching people have to shut off rigs that put out more than my house lol

Back