drawball.com

CarrioN

n00b
Greets,
I'm just curious why there hasn't been a bigass [H] in the middle of the ball yet??
It's pretty cool, it's just a huge grafitti board.
www.drawball.com

C.

i dont get it, i try to draw and some box thing with lines you control comes up. Weird idea. Watching the history change is really interesting.

You have to connect the dots on all of the lines without repeating.

I guess they don't want morons playing with their balls.

I think it's timed. Very slowly.

If you look in the hall of fame you can see that those took many many sessions, with people coming in, and writing on stuff from time to time.

I think a [H]orde collaboration could pull it off.... at least something recognizable.

hardball.jpg

Ok :) I am going to start but everyone needs to help and work with the same red lol

the real annoying part is people who just scribble on ANYTHING in progress.

I had started a big red [H], and sure enough, by the time I got back to .1% ink it was trashed.

working on this now, but will probably stop. Too hard to keep working on stuff with no ink, and A-Holes who are just out to dump on stuff.

continued working on the one that was posted earlier, totally filled in now...

http://www.drawball.com/is7jhv

mother...... already wrote on it...

also, how the heck are they tracking ink use?? I've cleared cookies and used a proxy and it still keeps track on any pc i use, even all behind different proxies..

If anyone hasn't checked up on this.......

I checked earlier tonight, and had 42% ink, so I went to town with the outline, filled in some, made more 3D, etc.

The [H] Ball

PS. How many Koreans are on that thing?? Seems like anything big that gets started gets tagged over with a Korean Flag.

Back