Driver settings won't work! Catalyst 6.5 (6.4?)

gersson

Limp Gawd
Basically, I notice that sometimes the settings for the profiles I created don't work. I have chuck patch installed.

Perfectl example is using ATI Tray Tools I made an Oblivion profile that had the following: 6xSSAA, 16xAF.

I launch my profile I have what appears to be 2xAA (or nothing) and 16xAF. When I did it through CCC, I get 6xSAA but 0xAF...

Pissing me off cos I wind up tweaking too much crap instead of playing. It seemed to be better with Omega 6.5 but it still happened AND I need it (CCC) for crossfire (card in the mail -- comes in tomm).

Anyone else have similar experience? Is it ATI Tray Tools' fault?

if you have any 3D apps running when running CCC or enabling a profile it will have problems, for example I use FRAPS to show FPS but when I go into CCC to make changes I first exit FRAPS, then go into CCC, make changes, then I can re-enable fraps, the same may be happening with the tray tools, try disabling it, then enabling your profile or going into CCC, make your changes, then re-enable tray tools and see if your settings stuck

Brent_Justice said:
if you have any 3D apps running when running CCC or enabling a profile it will have problems, for example I use FRAPS to show FPS but when I go into CCC to make changes I first exit FRAPS, then go into CCC, make changes, then I can re-enable fraps, the same may be happening with the tray tools, try disabling it, then enabling your profile or going into CCC, make your changes, then re-enable tray tools and see if your settings stuck
thanks for the reply...but i dont think i have anything that could be considered 3d running

Back