Dropbox - invites

that was a great find, and looks like a really cool way to keep files updated and synced between two or more computers.

I am a bit late for the party for the beta invites, but, If anyone has one to spare I would really appreciate it. My email mmcgerr (at) eircom (dot) net

that was a great find, and looks like a really cool way to keep files updated and synced between two or more computers.

I am a bit late for the party for the beta invites, but, If anyone has one to spare I would really appreciate it. My email mmcgerr (at) eircom (dot) net

Invite sent

thank you newdamage, but, does it take a while for the invites to come? I haven't received anything about this yet in my email.

should it take this long?

I signed up, but if anyone can send me an invite I'd appreciate it!

jcazes at gmail dot com

I still haven't received any invites :-(

Newdamage1, I never got your invite and have checked all my emails both junk and spam and normal and no sign of one.

Can someone please send and invite to mmcgerr(at)eircom(dot)net

Thank you.

I still haven't received any invites :-(

Newdamage1, I never got your invite and have checked all my emails both junk and spam and normal and no sign of one.

Can someone please send and invite to mmcgerr(at)eircom(dot)net

Thank you.

sent

Thanks JonElf!

I am downloading it now and will send some invites out once I get them!

Thanks JonElf!

I am downloading it now and will send some invites out once I get them!

I would love an invite as well so that I can demo this out - looks like a perfect solution for both my wife's and my own travel needs, i.e. files from the road. I will also divy out any invites I get once signing up.

send to [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

I would love an invite as well so that I can demo this out - looks like a perfect solution for both my wife's and my own travel needs, i.e. files from the road. I will also divy out any invites I get once signing up.

send to [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

You got it!

This service is awesome, the uploads are fast, you can access files through the program or the web, and you can get public links to any of the files in the "Public" folder!

Still hoping for one if someone has one available -

infcatch at gmail . com

Danke

sound like a cool app anybody got anymore invite? will invite back

yanansi(@)gmail(.)com

thanks

Just took care of these guys:

- yanansi
- MScrip
- EnderW

That's it for me now. I am out of invites going for the time being...

Back