Dual desk-mount arm

myren

Limp Gawd
Currently I have a HP LP2465 (24") and a ViewSonic VX2025m (20.1") on a desktop-mount dual lcd arm. I'm going to be adding a new 26" monitor soon, but I need a better arm! The arms on the current one are too short to support a 24" and a 26" side by side. My other irk is that with my desk against the wall, the arms take up a large amount of space, putting the LCD's closer to me than I'd otherwise like.

Anyone have recommendations for low budget monitor arms that they know can fit two big monitors next to each other? I'm looking for something circa $150; I cant justify spending $250 on an Ergotron as nice as they probably are.

Not sure how a 24 and a 26" would pair up, but buy.com has the ergotron dual arm with free shipping. I got mine from there and I love it. I wouldn't trust a cheap arm to hold up nearly 40lb's of expensive equipment.

Also, I highly recommend using the grommet mount with this arm. The clamp is good but if you drill a small hole in your desk and use the grommet, it feels solid.

Back