Dual Hanns-g 27.5's28 VS 19, 28, 19 triple setup

Sup all

I am trying to sort out what I want to do with my monitor setup. I'm currently running just one Hanns G 27.5 inch monitor.

My initially thought was to pair two 19's portrait on either side of it. This would be for video rendering....not eyefinity.

But I just saw a sick dual stand someone had. I don't know if they make dual arms big enough for two 27.5's, but I bet it'd be sick. What do you guys think?

That stand is awesome! It's settled....wait until around thanksgiving for another HH281 to go on sale, and grab that stand! Running both in portrait or landscape would be awesome given the ergonomics of the stand. Thanks for the link.

That stand is awesome! It's settled....wait until around thanksgiving for another HH281 to go on sale, and grab that stand! Running both in portrait or landscape would be awesome given the ergonomics of the stand. Thanks for the link.

How's the Hanns-G 27.5" monitor? Color wise and response times? No input lag that you notice whatsoever? Does it look too "pixel-y"? at 1920x1200 with such a large screen?

I really like it. I'm sure there might be better looking monitors, but I paid $270 for it and you really can't beat that.

It's absolutely enormous, and doesn't look too pixely. I play a lot of ps3 on it and i think it looks great, even sitting up close it. I'm no expert on refresh times....not entirely sure what that is to be honest as i'm no monitor expert. But the monitor is a great deal and I'd definitely recommend it. It's just so big and so cheap it's really hard to find anything wrong with it for the value.

Yeah I missed it for that price a few days ago.. I'm patiently awaiting on getting a cheap 28" monitor that does both consoles and computer... haha.

I'd definitely recommend it for that, though there might be better options. It's great for me though...just plugin to the hdmi and play ps3! The monitor is huge...i have to sit back a little bit to properly take in what's going on.

Back