Dues Ex: Human Revolution PC - $19

you left out something important...

$19.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

of course you can just choose the download version and not worry about shipping. and before anybody asks...YES you can put the key on Steam. in fact I think Steam is even required.

you left out something important...

$19.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

of course you can just choose the download version and not worry about shipping. and before anybody asks...YES you can put the key on Steam. in fact I think Steam is even required.

You are correct, sir. If you buy the digital download version you MUST activate it on Steam.

Didn't know that about the digital download, nice option.
you really should update the OP. some people will think its just for retail and move on. plus you need to add "on orders over $25" as the way you have it now makes it look they get free shipping on the retail game when they really don't unless they order something else with it.

nice -- I've been looking for a new RPG/action game lately -- downloading now

Nice price. I'm tied up up with Skyrim right now, and have spent a good amount on Christmas this past week so unfortunately I think I'm passing on it, but tempting.

You are correct, sir. If you buy the digital download version you MUST activate it on Steam.

Same with the physical version. It is a Steamworks title. No matter where or in what form you buy the PC version it requires Steam.

yeah I am severely backed up myself or I would get this. I do have the OnLive version that I bought when they had that crazy $1 deal but its a little laggy and looks like ass. I only played about 30 minutes but the game itself looked to be fun.

In for one even with the shipping cost, thanks OP. Still in the midst of Skyrim and got Batman:AC, the Witcher 2, Gears of War 3 and a few other titles on backlog, but the price is good enough, maybe this will be my next game followed by yet another run of Dark Souls (love that game).

you really should update the OP. some people will think its just for retail and move on. plus you need to add "on orders over $25" as the way you have it now makes it look they get free shipping on the retail game when they really don't unless they order something else with it.

Done.

In for one even with the shipping cost, thanks OP. Still in the midst of Skyrim and got Batman:AC, the Witcher 2, Gears of War 3 and a few other titles on backlog, but the price is good enough, maybe this will be my next game followed by yet another run of Dark Souls (love that game).

Drop those and play Deus Ex HR. I've played all of those games listed and Deus Ex is by far the best.

GOTY for me

Amazon.com said:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Standard

Order this product between now and 12/31/2011 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the 2011 bestselling Video Game Download like "Battlefield 3" or "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" in the month of January 2012. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Non-DL price is up to $41.89 for me but the DL is $19.99 + the above promotion.

well that's odd but being a game that requires Steam, most people probably don't care.

Just bought BF3 and SC2, can't justify another game. The good news is that since it's single player, you don't have to worry about missing out on MP popularity. I'll wait a bit longer.

Just bought BF3 and SC2, can't justify another game. The good news is that since it's single player, you don't have to worry about missing out on MP popularity. I'll wait a bit longer.
Same here. Still playing Crysis 2, picked up Batman AC and BF3 during the Origin sale and I jump into Skyrim here and there. By the time I get done with all these games on PC and the ones not listed on PS3 on top of spending time with my wife and kids Mass Effect 3 will probably be out and that will take priority over everything. I guess by the time I get around to DeusEX, it will be a regular $5-9 Steam sale item.

Back