Duke Nukem Forever goes gold!!!!!!

Nice headline: "Duke Forever goes gold, hell freezes over"

I was here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

But my bubble gum ran out years ago.
And with my arthritic knee, I'm not sure I can kick ass anymore.

Can somebody pass me the steamed peas?

heard there was some new cheat code:

dngta: spawns the car
dnhotcoffee: surprise

Link changed, Steve grabbed some copies that are signed.

I thought earlier they said it was going gold in May, now its pushed to June. Or... they said it has "Gone Gold", but being released in May?

Just can't wait to hear about another delay. I won't be surprised.

Balls of steel here. This may be the only game I buy at release for a long time.

I thought earlier they said it was going gold in May, now its pushed to June. Or... they said it has "Gone Gold", but being released in May?

Just can't wait to hear about another delay. I won't be surprised.

Maybe you're not aware of what going gold means ?

There won't be any more delays...

I think I've built 8 systems more or less since DNF's inception. Day 1 purchase for me regardless what the review sites say

Been waiting since the original announcement. My first preorder and only preordered game ever.

Meanwhile, in hell, Duke took his Freeze Thrower and froze over everything. He was reported to have said "Hail to the King, Baby" as he punched the Devil in his frozen balls.

Been waiting since the original announcement. My first preorder and only preordered game ever.

i think any one with a valid original pre-order should be given the balls of steel edition for free and get like a nice 50 dollar gift card.

Just preordered BoS edition... hopefully it will synch to steam? Anyone have any info on steamability of the BoS edition?

Worst news ever :(, I've waited 12 years for this, and now it's probably going to end with 12 hours of entertainment.

I'm sure the game will have very clever humor. Will be a good 12 hours I hope.

Back