Dupli-Color paint match for Swiftech blue?

Petra

Gawd
Okay... I'm getting really annoyed at buying up every can of blue spray paint in sight just to be disappointed. :(

So.... I was wondering... Does anyone know of a Dupli-Color paint which matches (or is pretty close to) the pseudo-metallic flake blue color that Swiftech uses on the retention brackets for their MCW-6000/6002 series waterblocks?

Not the greatest picture... but kinda like this:
yhst-65556269779593_1870_3116449

I ask because I'm about to start ripping a Sonata2 apart to transform it into a display machine and I'm wanting to paint the whole case that color... though, there aren't actually going to be any Swiftech blocks inside.... (Silverprop, biatch! :p )

Thanks for the help!

not sure of the color but you can probaley go to pro cooling and talk to billa he works for swifttech

flacowboy said:
not sure of the color but you can probaley go to pro cooling and talk to billa he works for swifttech
I thought he didn't work there anymore?

flacowboy said:
Thanks! I'll head over there and drop him a PM and see if he can help me come up with something.

In the meantime, anyone else know of something that's close?

BillA hasn't worked for Swiftech for some time (month+), and I'm not sure he can answer your question due to parting agreement.

Back