Dust Off 2-pack 10 oz $11.99 Free shipping

If you have a Costco near by, they usually stock a 4 pack of 12oz for 9.99-11.99.

The 9.99 is when they run some instant 2.00 mfr rebate.

I went to cosco and failed to find the 4-pack, I bought it before, but now I looked all over and didn't see it.

Won't those produce condensation?

in the air tank itself, yeah, but since the feed is on top of the tank the air that comes out is pretty dry, in fact, it's good at absorbing moisture. That's why there's drain plugs at the bottom of these tanks.

anyway, this is my method. Been doing it for years, and never had moisture issue.

Ran through a 16oz can in no time. I'll be sure to keep an eye out the next time I'm at Costco, but damn these things still cost quite a fortune. 10 McD burgers for freaking air...

I went to cosco and failed to find the 4-pack, I bought it before, but now I looked all over and didn't see it.

Probably inventory issues. They have been replaced with a 6 pack in a different shaped can.

They din't have them at my local costco for a while, then they had the 6 packs. WAY under $36 too. (think it was like $16.99)

Sorry, but this is a horrible deal if you have a costco/sams club/bjs near by.

Last time I went to microcenter they had 3, 8oz cans for $9.99

I thought that was kinda cold....

It's not CO2... Look at the label. Difluoroethane. Hold a lighter up to it and have yourself a nice little flamethrower. Actually, don't. It smells awful because not all of the gas burns up and produces some noxious fumes.

http://www.tedpella.com/msds_html/81500msd.htm

http://everything2.com/e2node/Difluoroethane

"But the most attractive property is a low vapor pressure. At 25° C, difluoroethane can be liquified at a pressure of just 87 psi. That's just over half the vapor pressure of propane. This means that a large amount of canned air can be kept at a safe pressure in a relatively small can, which is what really makes it ideal for the average consumer. At 87 psi, some of the difluoroethane will be liquid and the remainder will be gas, with the liquid level falling as the product is used. So long as some liquid remains in the can, the gas (which rises to the top) will be pressurized enough to spray a nice, clean puff of cleansing air across your dusty electronics. If kept at a constant temperature of 25° C, the pressure will only fall below 87 psi if the the liquid level falls to zero, and only rise above 87 psi if completely full of liquid and more is forced in (this should not be a situation occurring in the average consumer's home or office)."

Back