e6400 + dual 8800 gts's but i need a mobo?

Ok so im thinking of putting together a system with dual evga 8800gts 320mb superclocked video cards in SLI and an intel e6400. I want to be able to oc the cpu to maybe at or near 3ghz (hopefully ill get a good ocing cpu). My question is what is the best mobo for this in the $100-$150 range? I was thinking this http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=CA4854013 what do you guys think? also I want to purchase an aftermarket cooler for the cpu hopefully something quiet that will allow some ocing, any suggestion there would be nice too. This will be my first build in over a year so im alittle out of the loop with hardware...

I've got that board an I'm running 2 7800GT's in SLI and I've overclocked my 6600 to 3.5ghz. If you get the asus u linked you'll need some kind of fan or better cooler over the northbridge or you won't get a good overclock, the stock sink just can't handle it. I'd recommend the freezer 7 from arctic cooling for the cpu if you want good performance without breaking the bank. It does require some slight modifications to fit around the NB heatsink, but nothing major. Good luck.

Back