EA Store Giant Sale tons of games for $5

This cannot be Indians tend to spell better than Americans, must be out sourced to China.

hate to rain on your parade and your pro India propaganda but they're based in India I asked :D good day to you sir! :cool:

anyways back on topic couldn't get the 5.00 like someone else did but they gave me a 25%. Picked up the battlefield 2 complete pack (I already owned the disc version), Red alert + expansion for 11.23 :p

The blurb quoted in the OP made me think Tiger Woods The Masters was going to be $5 on PC.

It's $40 :(

I have the retail dvd version of bad company. I couldnt ever capotalize on the steam sales of vietnam because i didnt have the steam version. Can I get the digital version of nam with my dvd copy of bad company on origin?

I have the retail dvd version of bad company. I couldnt ever capotalize on the steam sales of vietnam because i didnt have the steam version. Can I get the digital version of nam with my dvd copy of bad company on origin?

Should work just add your retail cd-key to Origin , then buy BC2 Vietnam via Origin. All it does it attaches your BC2 Vietnam copy to your Bad Company 2 account

Forgot to say I bought my copy of Bad Company 2 via retail and was able to add it to Origin along with a few EA games I bought through steam

Should work just add your retail cd-key to Origin , then buy BC2 Vietnam via Origin. All it does it attaches your BC2 Vietnam copy to your Bad Company 2 account

Forgot to say I bought my copy of Bad Company 2 via retail and was able to add it to Origin along with a few EA games I bought through steam
That would be awesome. Except for whatever reason the download link on ea's site for origin is broken.

http://www.origin.com/download

Before you bother Medal of honor is $20. LOl at how much EA hates us :D
I dunno, EA made it very easy for players to make the right choice: either jump into Battlefield 2 (maybe for the Project Reality mod) for $5, or go with Bad Company 2 for $5. (Get Vietnam if you're a good Assault/Medic player, or you like flying. Engineers that rely on gadgets to take out vehicles: stay away!)

I guess I just irrationally dislike MOH.

Im looking for any other place to download origin off of, but I can't find a place that has it. I can't even login to my new merged origins accoutn from the site. It says that it's the same username and password is from your swtor account. I login just fine at tor's website. Dammit ea, take my money!

Last edited:
Well shoot wtf. I got origins working and purchased vietnam. It told me to enter my redeem code once vietnam launches. They never gave me a redeem code.

Well shoot wtf. I got origins working and purchased vietnam. It told me to enter my redeem code once vietnam launches. They never gave me a redeem code.

You should be able to see it by rightclicking the game in your Origin software. Otherwise check your email, it sends keys to there after ordering with your receipt in my experience.

Dammit ea, take my money!

takemymoney.jpg

how do i get the free copy of shift? I purchased bc2 and vietnam but i dont see shift anywhere

EDIT: nvm it only comes free with a console game purchase

You should be able to see it by rightclicking the game in your Origin software. Otherwise check your email, it sends keys to there after ordering with your receipt in my experience.

+1 talk to tech support over chat complain to them, they might even through in a 25% coupon ;) and fix your issue

Steam Store Page for Need for Speed: Shift said:
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY.
I was wondering if this is similar to Ubisoft's DRM, because I do not intend on using the multiplayer for this game. I don't see warnings like this on other games, such as Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I despise EA but just ordered Vietnam and BF2 collection. I used to own BF2 and loved it but my stepdaughter is a hateful little skeezer and cracked my disc.

Got BF 2142, got BF2 when it came out but never got to play 2142. Can't wait to try it. Also got Mirror's Edge.

Back